<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Montag, Februar 26, 2007
~ 12:34 AM ~
Think my handphone is going haywire. I cannot even see who I am calling. (I would be so glad if anyone is willing to bless me with a new handphone. If you feel led to give, I feel led to receive too. =D) So before it dies on me, I did some transferring of the photos to my laptop. Some are dated quite a long while back. Enjoy~! =)

*Sidenote to blogger: If I load a photo later means I want to post it at the later part right? Then stop pushing my photos up to the top and I have to drag them all down. Grrr.
Phones that I used during my 1 month work at Radixs. Both phones are quite good. Prefer cybershot though. Clearer picture. Don't really like slide phone, except for 1 exception - LG Chocolate. OOOO. =d
My schoolmate and fellow NTU ministry people, Clarice~! Colgate representative. Hahaha. Sorry, guys. She's already taken by my friend, Big Bear. =d
Joel on his Passing Out Parade of SISPEC if I remember correctly. Hahaha. I was his 'dad' for 1 day. Muahaha. Seeing my 'son' finishing soon.. Sob Sob.. Hahahaha.
Yongqiang~! Suspiciously looked like the fish we found at Marche, Suntec City. Great resemblence. Resemblence index: 90%. The 10% is because he got hair. Oops. Hahaha. It was his birthday! so enjoyed ourselves at Marche with the fried pig trotters. *Slurp* Memorable. Hahaha.
Yongqiang's look-alike brother.. I mean, fish.. I mean, cake.. Fruit cake.. Sort of.. =x
A dog which looks like a lion outside Heeren. No idea what type of breed it is. Just look like a miniture lion. CUTE~! If you know what it is, just let me know. I would one to keep one of it someday. =) Alvin's Cat - Passed Away on July 2006. Cremated the next day of the same month. Great loss to Alvin as he loved it very much.
National Day Parade interview. From left to right: Charlene, Rallen, Neo~! (THE ONE from South Africa~!), Boss, Ian. So they are getting ready for the interview and photoshoot. Yeah~! One for the newspaper! *Click*
Jasmine of Singapore Idol~! Hahaha. This was NOT taken from my handphone. Just transferred to it. Hahaha. Gotcha!
David (the one in blue, in the centre, on the bed), who met with an accident when he was on his way to perform a gig for The Strikeforce. Heard from those who were there that he was badly injured. But thank God that he was protected as a whole and now has completely recovered from the injury. Wuhoo~! Malaysia Boleh~! =d

Picture 2. More people because we had only 1-2 cameramen. Hahaha.
The Bread of Life. Situated between Expo and somewhere in Bedok. Can't remember exact location. But it is a great place to chill out - for not more than 10 people though because it is quite a small place. Ambience is good. Food was nice and drinks were ok. Yup.

The X-Men @ The Cathay. Watched it with The Strikeforce family. If I remembered correctly, about 40 plus people turned up for the event. Machiam like gang outing like that. Hahahaha. But it was great fun and fellowship with them. And my first show at The Cathay.
Jasmine~! Hahaha. She was the first "volunteer" to try out the National Day Parade costume. Her expression seems funny here. Think she was trying to smile at the camera. Hahaha. Behind her is Shona helping her out.
Wanli, Sze and me. Think was after some event. EMERGE 2006 if I'm not wrong. Both are my NTU friends too. Don't be mistaken: It is NOT my sunflower. It's Sze one. Someone gave it to her. Hahaha. (Gosh.. I look so fat.. eeeee..)
Parade of School in Emerge 2006~! It is really great fun to hangout with people from the same cluster and running the same vision as you. Relationships are built, friendship are forged. It has been a great privilege to work with them. Training was tough, no doubt but also because of the company, everything turns out well. Go, NTU~! Shine~! Seema is on top of Timothy. What on earth is Timothy's expression? Hahahahaha.
Picture 2. Clarice on Timothy. Funny expression on Tim again. LOL.
This was taken from Manhattan Fish Market in Plaza Singapura. Not a bad place, very similar to Fish & Co. But cheaper. Their shrimps are VERY NICE~! Hahaha. The rest are quite good too. Saw some people ordered some platter thing and the waiter came with the dish and a torchblower(?) to melt the cheese on top of the food. Oooo. Impressive but a bit stinky after that. Hahaha. Also don't understand why they have to show footages of marine life (especially fish) when we are eating. Weird.
Rallen aka Hamster aka Uncle Alien. Muahahaha. My most beloved brother in The Strikeforce. It has really been great knowing him all these years. He's fun and chatty and thinks alot alot alot. Hahahaha. Great to have you as my friend, bro.
Miniture drumset for Boss. Think this is like eons ago le la. Hahaha. Gauge the size of the drumset by the hand on the top of the picture. Can use it as a decoration also, quite cool. And not really expensive.

Miniture Timbales made by Kenneth, the talented artist of The Strikeforce~! Really he has been blessed with the gift of doing designs and art and creativity. His completed products are often replied with "wow" or speechlessness. All the way, bro~!

The birthday cake for our Boss! Made into the shape of a snare drum. And 2 plastic drumsticks. Which they took from some toy drum which was presented to him as part of the present. Hahaha. Really cool~!

Hmmm.. This one was one of the few ideas that we came out with for our cell group gals for the Valentine's Day gift exchange. I like this one more. We debated about half an hour whether is it a cow or a giraffe(coz of the yellow and brown spots). Which reminds me... of another yellow-spotted cow which I know a few years ago from SA.. Hahahahahaha.
The second choice was this. But the problem was that there wasn't enough dogs for everyone and most of the dogs are either cross-eyed, missing eye, the eyes are of different levels one. Tsk tsk tsk. Poor worksmanship.
This is my cell group member, Daph. Taken in Expo when we first shifted there. Hahahaha. Looking at now, never change much leh. Kekeke. =)
The cell group girls - taken in 2006 new year I think. So long ago wor. Hahaha. Back: Left to right: Serene, Daph, Jiemin, Claris. Front: Left to right: Del and Jasmine.
The cell group guys also taken on the same day at the same place (Jiemin's house). Think we were trying to promote the BIG television Jiemin has. Hahahaha. Clockwise from right: Jason, Colby, ME, Leonard, Tan Yaw and McKenzie.

Yupz.. That's all folks for all my postings of pictures. See ya! =)

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa