<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Donnerstag, Februar 22, 2007
~ 12:06 AM ~
Woah.. It has been a whole month since I last blogged. Partially, too lazy and also because I don't like blogger changing my account over to google. Irritating.

My birthday went and passed. Nothing significant happened I think. Hahaha. Had 1,2,3,4 presents~! One was from Mac and Jasmine~! Thanks, pals! Second one was from the cell group~! Third was from my friends from the Strikeforce~! Hahaha. Big bag xia. Lovely. Forth is still on its way, still waiting. Hahaha.

24th Birthday. Wowz. So old le. Hehehe. Spent it in school and also in my second ministry, Euphoria. This is currently one of my bigger burdens, along my studies and cell group. Growth. Commitment. Passion. Sacrifice. I remembered someone told me, "With great visions, come great sacrifices.", "Nothing great comes out if you are not willing to sacrifice." What are your priorities? Are you setting them right? Where and what are your commitments? What sacrifices are you making for the important things in your life? If something is of great importance to you, you won't find time for it, you will make time for it. I don't want back supporters, who are so far back that I could not see them. I want friends, comrades who are willing to fight together side by side. Building a city requires every man and woman to work in unity. So does building a ministry and everything else. Sometimes really feel disheartened and disappointed.

Are we ready? We want to believe but we know that we are not.

Burdens aside, Feburary has been mainly celebrations after celebrations. First stop, every couple's awaited day and every single's dreaded day --- Valentine's Day! This is the day whereby guys burn their year-long savings just to impress the girls or to really pamper them. Was seeing alot of couples with flowers and waiting outside restaurants with their overpriced menus. I didn't spent it alone, I had company - Joel! Hahaha. Went to Suntec foodcourt to chill out and have a meal and a chat. Joel commented something about bringing dates to foodcourts during valentine's day and lo and behold, we saw a couple (our friends!) walked passed. Oops! He quickly changed his stand. Hahahaha. So hilarious. 2's a company, 3's a crowd and 4 simply just go haywire. After dinner, went to chill out with the 3 people at Starbucks. Comfy chair~! Hahaha. Great time of fellowshipping and crapping. Was asked the question again. "Oei, when get attached?" Hahaha. Simply avoided it, like what my relatives would shoot the same question to me. Basically, not ready yet. But I don't mind meeting new friends... *Hint hint* Hahaha.

After the scary day was over, it was over to Chinese New Year! Hahaha. Basically was bed-ridden from Saturday till Monday. Stayed at home whole day on my bed, got up only to eat, bathe and go toilet. That's where the fats start to come in. Haiz.. Went out with the cell group people on Tuesday to... Cafe Cartel! Quite a lot of us went to eat, then we went Marina planning to catch a movie but then we couldn't decide what to watch, so ended up at some killney's Kopitiam drinking teh, ice lemon tea (super diluted one) and lime juice(which I think is diluted also). Expensive, but seriously not much standard. Then suddenly, everyone went to camera-crazy mode. Everyone was snapping at each other, with each other, passing handphones around, trying frantically to delete some candid pictures which was taken by other people, popping up at last min to destroy pictures, gang photos. Very hilarious. After that, a lot of the people went home or out to have some dinner. So Joel and me just went DOTA-ing. Hahaha. YEAH~! I'm improving~! I'm not dying so fast as I normally would be. Hahaha. Sense of achievement. Hehehe. After that, we ate at PS and headed home.

Today, went to school till noon. Then went Bedok and meet Daphanie to go East Coast Park to recee about some stuffs for the outing. I wore sandals. THAT was a very BIG mistake. We walked from McDonalds to Burger King, then to Marine Parade to find the steamboat place, ate at PastaMania.(Sorry la.. The only thing I find still edible at PastaMania is the baked rice only.. And creamy chicken..) And finally we rested our legs for the FIRST time of the 8 hour expedition. Hahaha. Then, back to ECP again~! Went this time from McDonalds AAAALLLLLLL the way to the hawker centre. That's not the end point. We forgot to take something so we went AAAALLLLLLL the way back to McDonalds and also 'cause our bus to go home was there. Both our legs were already giving way le la. So tiring wor. But it was fun la, hahaha. By then, the sun has gone home long time ago and the moon was already on its shift. So we took the bus and headed home with our dragging feet.

Upcoming: 1 week break~! Study time though. Hahaha. Till next time, adios, amigos!

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa