<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Donnerstag, März 22, 2007
~ 3:08 PM ~
Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
Closer where I started
Chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held on to
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me

Now.. I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held on to
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

I'm livin for the only thing I know
I'm running here and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing left to lose
Nothing left to find
There is nothing in the world that can change my mind
There is nothing else
There is nothing else..

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
Closer where i Started
Chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all i've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

I'm livin for the only thing i know
I'm running here and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you
Just hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment..
Hanging by a moment...
Hanging by a moment here with you..

================================================

Time for a monthly update. Hahahaha.

Reason for late update: My fujitsu happily crashed on me about 2 weeks ago. And evil as it is, it took with it both my lab reports which are due then. Without prior notice. Feel like suing the fujitsu company. But really thankful that when I spoke to the professors, they were willing to give me an additional 2 weeks' grace for the reports. So most of the time, trying to rush out report in school or at home using my brother's computer. Both of which are superbly irritating.

Been busy lately, basically with school work, ministries, tuition assignments.These 3 have already taken up my weekdays and saturdays. Alot of people have back to back weekend action. So do I. Just that it is in other forms. But quite grateful to have everything. Just got to enlarge my capacity to contain all of them. Minds once broadened cannot contain their original confines. So I have to enlarge, to be stretched. So, currently, I have a total of 11 modules to clear, 8 of which are examinables, 2 ministries: Strikeforce and Euphoria and also helper in cell group. 2 tuitions where 1 is 2 times per week and the other is once per week. And there might be another one coming up because the mother might want me to teach her other daughter. Praise the Lord! Really blessed by this mum whom I took in few weeks ago. She introduced this other tuition assignment for her friend to me. And really thank God it's only once a week. If not, I would need to ask Him for an additiona 24 hours.

Currently it is already week 9 of the academic year. So fast. 4 more weeks to my exam break and exams are starting from the 16th of April to the 2nd of May. And I got the feeling my exams are covering the ends of the exam period. Haiz. And I got 2 same day papers some more. But good thing is that the rest is quite spreadout, so still quite ok, I think. Have already been approached by some of my professors to meet up with them for consultation, because of *ahem* results. So have to be focused these few weeks to revise and buck up. No time to lose.

Alright. That's all for now. Can't remember what else did I miss out. Anyway, if I can't remember it, that means it is not important.

Till next time, folks.

Signed, L. =d

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa