Where are You now? by City Harvest Easter Production Team
We talked about a world that knows no pain We dreamt about a home that knows the way We run this road when no one can Believe when no one dared To dream with you, my friend
Where are you now? Can you hear my voice? Am I here in this alone? Where are you now? Can I make it on my own? The road is long My heart be strong Father God, give me strength to carry on
Where are You now? Can You feel this pain? Will I lose my life in vain? Where are You now? Is this what it's meant to be? When I close my eyes and breathe my last Father God, will You still be there?
(c) Copyright.
Your Beloved
Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University