Almost another 2 weeks have passed, just like that. Phew. Time really flies. Everyday has been packed with stuffs to do, which is good, (at least I'm not stoning often at home like now, because fell seriously ill) and things to be accomplished.
Nothing different happened these 2 wks also. Basically Parade Of School training, Euphoria training, my Korean intersem module(which alot of my friends agree that it is crazy to squeeze in a 5 hour tutorial twice a wk, somemore during the holidays), busy with preparation of EMERGE and our cg chalet right after EMERGE. Sooo many things. Hahaha.
Have always been commented by friends around me that I am always busy on my phone 24/7. Hahaha. Not true~! U'll never reach me at night when I'm sleeping. Ha! But true, I've been busy, but I kind of like that lifestyle. I'd rather be busy than stoning and bumming around sometimes. Yes, I enjoy chilling out with my dudes and dudettes, definitely. But I cannot tahan spending 1 wk of nua-ing at home. I would die of boredom. That's why wenhui say I'm a service person. Hmmm. I think I'm a solitude person though. Hahahah.
Oh ya, attended Jason Ong's matrimony last week. It was so cool~! Everything was done up beautifully in the Jurong West Church premises. Alot of people were there. Quite a lot of stuffs happened along the way which made the matrimony more hilarious. Hahahaha. But really, 2 really cool people finally getting married, really give them all my blessings~! Hahaha. Jason even presented a song to his wife before the matrimony, "It might be you" and was later teased by pastor saying, "It is not might, it IS!" Hahahaha. So funny! Then Jason looked so paiseh. Hahaha. Maybe it's their dating song which they treasured, I guess. Really great matrimony and saw alot of friends there also. Then came all the poking at Timothy, Shengda and the gang, "Oei, when ah?" Hahaha. Then, Timothy tried to divert the question. Hahahaha. Seems like alot of marriages happening this year also. Need to save up more or no need to give ang baos already. Which is not good. I want alot of ang baos when I finally get married someday. Hahahah. But that's still a loooonng way to go. So no worries. Hehehehe.
2 more days to EMERGE~!
************************************************ It's more than a hype, it's more than a facade, it's more than just a great vibe.
It's not just a huge bunch of young punks gathering together and listen to rock music.
It's not about youths gathering together because they have nothing better to do.
Neither is it because that these are young people high on drugs and alcohols.
No, my friend.
It's about a bunch of teenagers coming together to worship the Great Almighty.
It's a gathering of believers who are willing to win the lost for Jesus Christ.
It's a place where the youths are refreshed by the Spirit of God, and anointed by Him.
IT MIGHT BE YOU (Stephen Bishop) (Sung by Jason Ong on his matrimony to his wife. Awwwwwww. Enjoy.)
Time, I've been passing time watching trains go by All of my life Lying on the sand watching seabirds fly Wishing there could be someone Waiting home for me
Something's telling me it might be you It's telling me it might be you All of my life
Looking back as lovers go walking past All of my life Wondering how they met and what makes it last If I found the place would I recognize the face
Something's telling me it might be you It's telling me it might be you So many quiet walks to take So many dreams to wake and there's so much love to make
I think we’re gonna need some time Maybe all we need is time And it's telling me it might be you All of my life
I've been saving love songs and lullabies And there's so much more No one's ever heard before Something's telling me it might be you Yeah, it's telling me it must be you and I'm feeling it'll just be you All of my life It's you, it's you I've been waiting for all of my life Maybe it's you Maybe it's you I've been waiting for all of my life -----------------------------------------------
Till next time, Till the last trumpet sound.
Your Beloved
Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University