Walking Away by Lifehouse
The sun goes down as the city lights
Pave their way through the darkest night
Raindrops fall as an old man cries
Never thought to ever think twice
Of all he had
Of all he lost
A selfish life
And guess comes with the cost
Hey, remember me?
I remember you walking away
Hey, remember me?
I remember you walking away
The same old streets just a different name
Same old house just the family's changed
Pickett fence
The window stains
Freedom spells by a man in chains
Silence is all we have to give
And the memories of a life I wish we'd lived
Hey, remember me?
I remember you walking away
Hey, remember me?
I remember you walking away
From all that you made
That you lost
Or threw away
Traded in for a brand new life
But I can't
Can't let go
Can't turn around
Hold my head high and walk away
Hey, remember me?
I remember you
Walking away
Hey, remember me?
I remember you
Walking away
------------------------------------------
Finally back from Malang! Hahaha. Really a life-transforming mission trip! Hahaha!
Really enjoyed myself throughout this mission trip. Totally expanded my capacity and my mindset to something that is bigger than me. Never have I thought I will preach in a service but God took care of that. With willingness comes the strength to complete whatever God has intended. And the whole team was totally impacted throughout the mission.
Not just at the meetings that we attended. But also in the lives of the people. The people who literally lived out the word. The Daniels of our times. In Singapore, pastor preached about Cultural Mandate. In Indonesia, they were already living it out.
One opened a supermarket.
One run a shop selling fashion wear.
One manages his dad's coffee bean manufacturing factory.
Ohe other was a top selling author.
And most of them are not even 30.
Yet, they were there everyday to drive us from meetings to meetings. To bring us around to eat, to sightsee, to make our stay very enjoyable. Unfailingly prepare us meals after meals. And even bring us out to eat and refused us to pay for the stuffs, saying "Please, let me bless you." Be our buddies, to laugh with us, to joke with us, to fellowship even till the depths of the nights. And they have work the next day. Yet, their Spirits were up and ready to go the next day, raring to interpret for us, drive us to the various locations, overfeed us.
Malang people, I salute you! (Pastor Roy, Keke, Yuli, Andry, Windra, Hendra, we give you our thanks for the blessings you have been to us! =D )
A total of 19 meetings awaited us within the 6 days for missions. Which in itself was already a breakthough for us, because this was the 1st time they squeezed everything into the 1 week. And having only 5 from the original 8, the baton is passed on to everyone. Everyone was to take up the baton and run the race. Like what I shared, we have given bible study before, but to preach in cell group and in service? It really took all of us to make it possible. Faith arises, presence overwhelms, power heals, miracles happen. Day after day, we were never once not amazed of what God is doing through us. God doesn't use the gold or the silver vessels, but the willing and yielded. Inner healings, physical healings, deliverance, edification, strengthening. God gives special grace and mercy to those who are willing to go forth and do His word.
And we experience it, first hand.
We'll be back, we promise.
And some selected photos from our trips.
Before boarding the plane
1st photo when we reached Surabaya with Bro John
The RadioStation (Christian Radio Station)
Brenda from Malang and Delvina.
Charlie and his 2 angels. (Yuli getting married in September! Congrats!)
Last Supper (For del and Daph as they are returning to Singapore one day earlier)

But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.” (
Matthew 19:14)
The team picture (Missing Hendra)
Phew. Long post again.
Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.