
只对你有感觉 by 飞轮海 and Hebe
[飞轮海] 无解的眼神 心像海底针
[飞轮海] 光是猜测 我食欲不振
[飞轮海] 有点烦人 又有点迷人
[Hebe] 浪漫没天分 反应够迟钝
[Hebe] 不够谨慎 花挑错颜色
[Hebe] 但很矛盾 喜欢你的笨
[飞轮海] 微笑 再美 再甜 不是你的 都不特别
[Hebe] 眼泪 再苦 再咸 有你安慰 又是晴天
[飞轮海] 靠的 再近 再贴 少了拥抱 就算太远
[合唱] 全世界只对你(你)有感觉
[飞轮海] 玩的 再疯 再野 你瞪一眼 我就收敛
[Hebe] 马路 再宽 再远 只要你牵 就很安全
[飞轮海] 我会 又乖 又黏 温柔体贴 绝不敷衍
[合唱] 我只对你(你)有感觉
[飞轮海] 体贴却黏人 爱哭却温顺
[飞轮海] 有时天真 有时很邪恶
[飞轮海] 对你耍狠 就是舍不得
[Hebe] 请吸收养分 让脑袋平衡
[Hebe]要你现身 动作慢吞吞
[Hebe] 怎么承认 我非你不可
[飞轮海] 微笑 再美 再甜 不是你的 都不特别
[Hebe] 眼泪 再苦 再咸 有你安慰 又是晴天
[飞轮海] 靠的 再近 再贴 少了拥抱 就算太远
[合唱] 全世界只对你(你)有感觉
[飞轮海] 玩的 再疯 再野 你瞪一眼 我就收敛
[Hebe] 马路 再宽 再远 只要你牵 就很安全
[飞轮海] 我会 又乖 又黏 温柔体贴 绝不敷衍
[合唱] 我只对你(你)有感觉
[飞轮海] 微笑 再美 再甜 不是你的 都不特别
[Hebe] 眼泪 再苦 再咸 有你安慰 又是晴天
[飞轮海] 靠的 再近 再贴 少了拥抱 就算太远
[合唱] 全世界只对你(你)有感觉
[飞轮海] 玩的 再疯 再野 你瞪一眼 我就收敛
[Hebe] 马路 再宽 再远 只要你牵 就很安全
[飞轮海] 我会 又乖 又黏 温柔体贴 绝不敷衍
[合唱] 我只对你(你)有感觉
----------------------------------------------------
Hahahahah. It's been almost a month since the last update le. Spiderman has been a great fan of this blog that I have to clear away the cobswebs before I can embark on my next entry. A monthly update, it is.
My laptop officially went into the next dimension. Certified dead few days after returning from its virgin flight overseas. Couldn't take the pressure I guess. Tried resurrecting it through the Fujitsu Service Centre who mistook me as a rich young man with thousands to spare. Resurrection fee: $1200. Cost of all the memories with the laptop: Princeless. However, for everything else, there's portable harddisks which helped me to save a lot of files before the laptop handed in its number. Just waiting for a new laptop. From NTU. Hopes it'll last longer this time around.
After coming back from Malang, things have been happening much in the Spirit and in the cell group. Took testimony, offering and games on alternate weeks with Daph. Great experience as we brought the passion back from Malang. Though we stuttered a bit during each, but there was already a breakthough of our own, in our mindset, in our own Jerusalem. Much is given, much is expected. Need to rise on to a whole new level like never before. God, use me. Bring me to the place where there's no longer me, but You who is there.
July's been basically packed with orientations after orientations. Getting to know the freshies, integrate them, be their friend and let them feel welcome to this foreign place which they will be in for at least 3 years. Got to know some new people and also got to catch up with some of the older ones. Hahahaha. Great fellowshipping and interaction. Was supposed to go to Insignur to help out Sirong, but apparently she got more help than ever, so didn't went down at all. So basically for the past few weeks, have been going out, giving tuitions, studying (yes, even during holidays), doing video editing, etc etc. So, still a bit more slack than I expected. More rest.
Met my prof also. Replan my whole timetable. So it is in a case whereby I need to bid for my GEs(General Electives). Not 1. Not 2. But 3 modules which I would have to see whether am I able to get them. If yes, I'll have 21 AUs and 7 subjects thoughout the next semester. Which is quite nicely snugged in. Worst case scenario? No GEs. Means 12 AUs and 4 subjects for the entire semester. I would be rotting for most of the days. So need to pray that everything turns out well.
Other than that, nothing much has happened, I guess. (Oh ya, m brother's laptop is as annoying as usual. Trying to change all the things that I type to Chinese. Bleah.) Anyway, so that's all le. Maybe next time I'll have something better to blog about. Hahahaha.
Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.