Freitag, Oktober 26, 2007
~ 12:53 AM ~
Hosanna By Hillsongs United
I see the King of glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes
The whole earth shakes
I see His love and mercy
Washing over all our sins
The people sing
The people sing
Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest
Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest
I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith
I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees
Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity
-----------------------------------------------------------------
DOING
Quote - ' For with God nothing is impossible' - Luke 1:37
If you only do what you can do then you're only ever going to do what you can do!
But, if you start to do what you cannot do, you'll find you can do what you cannot do.
And what you absolutely cannot do, God will do, or a team of incredible poeple will, who are attracted to the person attempting to do what they cannot do.
Don't imagine God will ask you to do what you can do!
He asks you to do what you can't do.
Then you'll need Him to do it!
But you're the one who starts the impossible dream.
No-one, not even God, gets inpsired by the mediocre.
Attempt the impossible, ignore the critics, attract the best, accomplish the unbelievable!
----------------------------------------------------------
Phew. Talk about a lagging post. Haven't posted in about 1 month le. Hahahaha. Basically busy with studies and stuffs.
So fast, this is already week 11. I have exactly 3 more weeks before my finals for this year. Preparing and revising through everything that has been taught(and self-studied.. =D), going through my tutorials, watching movies(seriously, it's part of my module, Western Film History. Yeah!), studying late nights at McDonalds and stuffs. This semester should be good. Got some more preparation need to be done but I have the confidence that everything will be alright. Only 5 papers over 7 days. This mus be the shortest examination period I have in my entire life in NTU. And the least number of papers. But still, cannot be complacent. Must work hard! Yeah!
Upcoming Examinations:
14 Nov Microprocessors
15 Nov Western Film History
19 Nov Analog Electronics
20 Nov Communication Principles
21 Nov Circuit Analysis
This month has basically been busy with, like what I said, school and also cell group stuffs. Basically visitations, visitations and more visitations over the weeks. Tiring but yet fulfilling. To see the people's lives change, that is the most satisfying and gratifying thing in the end. Like what wenhui said, to see a life change in itself is a great reward. And really, I experienced it too.
Saw a life literally changed in front of me, from the first day he came till today, he changed alot. For the better, of course. And it reminded me of a lot of things. Of how God is still real and at work at this very moment in all our lives. Of how if there is a determination to change, there will be a way. Of how people once thought it's all over, God can still turn things around. Of how he used to be a nuisance, but now is able to help others who need it. Of his changed attitude, character and behavior. Of course, he's not perfect yet(Who is?). But the change in him is the fruit of his decision to change. And indeed, it has inspired me to keep on doing the things I'm doing, to trust that He will bring to pass that everything He has promised. Melvin Chiang, thanks ah, for everything. =D
On 13 Oct, is our beloved CGL's birthday~! Actually, it's not but we celebrate early. Hahahahaha. (Memo to team: we shall not include 2 people in our next year's planning because they gave away the secret before the actual day. Haiz... Hahaha.. Kidding.. =d) We went to Clarke Quay to celebrate for her. Basically we brought her a little bit closer to Heaven. Hahaha. Actually, we bought tickets for her to sit on the Gmax. It's the reverse bungy situated near to the main road and opposite the Central shopping centre. It was simply hilarious and fun and everyone enjoyed themselves. We bought cakes also and other stuffs for her. 'Cause we believe in honouring our leader, for all the sacrifices that she has made for all of us. Thanks again, wenhui! After that, the younger people had to go back home and the rest went to eat. Kind of messy in arrangement and stuffs so left only a few people after everything was settled. Angeline (Malang) came down to say happy birthday to her too. After that, found out that we missed the last train so end up cabbing home.
On the actual day, we actually went down to her house and celebrated with her. Marg's performance on that night outside the house was hilarious! Hahaha. We were all laughing after that. Hahahaha. But the rest of the celebration was successful and was great! Yupz! We chatted and talked and ate the cake and then we all went home after that. Had to rush all over the place to find an UOB cash deposit machine to deposit my money and finally went back home to deposit the money. Hahaha.
Next on the list: Arise and Build 2007 is finally coming!
Another round of sacrificial faith commitment. Was reminded of this statement when I was giving bs to melvin. A sacrifice. A faith declaration. A commitment we have with Him. And I am very excited this time round, it'll be another round of breakthoughs after breakthroughs. Sowing and reaping, this is a law. If you sow, you will reap. The harvest shall be bountiful and so great that the barns will not have room enough to receive it. Visions keep the people going and the people keep the vision going. It will come to pass and it will be great and magnificent. =D
Oh ya, congratulations to Xiaozhu on finding her partner zhu~! kekeke... Find someday and go out again ya, busy girl? Depending on when you are free wor... Hahaha...
Ok, that's all for the update on the month of October. Look out for the next update, hopefully some time soon. Hahaha.
Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Here In My Life By Hillsongs United
I have never walked on water
Felt the waves beneath my feet but
At your Word Lord, I’ll receive Your
Faith to walk on oceans deep
And I remember how You found me
In that very same place
All my failing surely would've drowned me
But You made a way
You are my freedom
Jesus you’re the reason
I’m kneeling again at Your throne
Where would I be without You
Here in my life, here in my life?
You have said that all the heavens
Sing for joy at one who finds
The way to freedom, truth of Jesus
Bought from death into His life
And I remember how You saw me
Through the eyes of Your grace
And though the cost was Your beloved for me
Still you made a way