Samstag, November 24, 2007
~ 12:55 AM ~
OPPORTUNITY
Quote - ' Opportunities multiply as they are seized' - Sun Tzu
Take advantage of your advantages.
You have certain contacts, you have certain experiences.
You have certain advantages in any situation.
These are the keys to the doors of your opportunities.
There are opportunities falling like rain all around us every day.
Some are heavily disguised.
Anything declaring it is an opportunity generally is not.
When you see your opportunity, seize it with all your might.
It may never pass this way again.
Then there are those opportunities that you create.
They would never exist unless you made them.
But that's another story.
----------------------------------------------------
Wuhoo~ Exams are finally over~! Fastest exam period in my entire years of studies. While most of my friends are still mugging for exams, I'm FREE~ (I know it's evil but still it feels good doing so. Hehehe. =x)
The papers have been quite ok, some have been easy that people are suspicious and some are so hard that 1/4 of the cohord left after 1 hour. Well, that's that and out of my mind currently. Relax from studies. Hehehehe. Waiting for a job confirmation soon from adam (*knock knock*) and hopefully can get the job. Good pay and.... Ya, basically good pay. Hahaha. Desperately need to save up for Arise & Build and also some other stuffs. Still haven't get my tuition pay and I got a feeling that the student have went back to China temporarily for holidays. Haiz. Need to find new ways of getting income.
Suddenly, just wanted to design some stuffs. For Christmas~! Oooo.. exactly 1 month left till Christmas~!
Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~! Christmas is coming~!
Just getting excited of what is coming up! More and more things are going to happen soon and it'll be more and more exciting! The number: 25. Nothing is impossible. People who makes thing happen. It can be done and it will come to pass. God says it, I believe it, and that settles it. A vision keeps the people going, and the people will keep the vision going. When you have a specific vision or a word, it will propel you and encourage you to do what you are to do. Because, simply, it WILL come to pass.
And today is a very special day. =)
I became an uncle today. Hehehe. Feel so old........ =d
That's all le. Short update due to recent update.
Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
----------------------------------------------------
Write you a song by Plain White Ts
I don't know how to make lots of money
I got debts that I'm trying to pay
I can't buy you nice things, like big diamond rings
But that don't mean much anyway
I can't give you the house you've been dreaming
If I could I would build it alone
I'd be out there all day, just hammering away
Make us a place of our own
I will write you a song
That’s how you'll know that my love is still strong
I will write you a song
And you'll know from this song that I just can't go on without you
I don't know that I'd make a good soldier
I don't believe in being violent and cruel
I don't know how to fight, but I'll draw blood tonight
If somebody tries hurting you tonight
I will write you a song
That's how you'll know that my love is still strong
I will write you a song
And you'll know from this song that I just can't go on without you