<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Donnerstag, November 15, 2007
~ 3:13 AM ~
SAVIOR KING By HILLSONGS

Let now the weak say I have strength
By the Spirit of power
That raised Christ from the dead

Let now the poor stand and confess
That my portion is Him
And I'm more than blessed

Let now our hearts burn with a flame
A fire consuming all for Your Son's holy name
And with the Heavens we declare
You are our King

We love You Lord, we worship You
You are our God, You alone are good
You asked Your Son to carry this
The heavy cross, our weight of sin

I love You Lord, I worship You
Hope which was lost, now stands renewed
I give my life to honor this
The love of Christ, The Savior King

Let now Your church shine as Your bride
That You saw in Your heart
As You offered up Your life
Let now the lost be welcomed home
By the saved and redeemed
Those adopted as Your own

-------------------------------------

MOTIVATIONS
Quote - ' Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit' - Phil 2:3

What we act on we strengthen.
If we are angry and we act on it we strengthen anger.
If we are proud and act on it we strengthen presumption and arrogance.
If we are tempted to sin and we act on it, we strengthen our weakness to resist temptation.
If we are anxious and we allow it to drive us to action, we strengthen worry.
However, if we resist temptation we strengthen our will.
Our will is like a muscle.
Every time we make a decision it is like lifting a weight.
We strengthen the muscle of our will.
When we control our temper we strengthen self-control.
When we refuse anxiety and rather trust God speaking out His promises, we strengthen faith instead of doubt.
-------------------------------------
Hahahaha. Blogging in the midst of my examinations once again. Next paper is in 12 hours' time. Western Film History. Really interesting module which I never regretted taking. Just finished most of the revision and will do the rest in the morning.

So fast, it's already week 14. Examination month. Just finished my 1st paper in the morning. Quite an easy paper, surprisingly. Everyone was discussing it after the papers and alot of people still cannot believe it's such an easy paper this semester. Well, easy paper means higher percentile? Hmmm.. Shrinks the room to make any mistakes. Overall was good. After that, just went home to sleep. Hahaha. Simplytoo tired as wasn't able to sleep well the night before. Too many things on my mind. And over-excitement for first paper. Heheheh.

Nothing much happened in November though, so far. Hehehe.Oh ya, on the 8th of November, we celebrated DELVINA SU HUI YAN's 21st birthday~! Wuhoo~! Finally, grow 21 le wor... Must grow more mature ah.... =d Some of us went the day before to help prepare the stuffs and get ready the preparations at Aranda Country Club. The place was kind of like run-down, actually. Comparable to the army Changi chalet. Hahaha But still it was ok la. And some of them made a *ahem* interesting music video~! Cool~! Hahahaha. On the actual day itself, the cg people came early to see what else need to be done, touch up and stuffs. Seriously, the whole place was packed! With friends from her secondary school, poly, JC, zone, relatives, etc. About 60 plus people was there that day. Everything went well and everyone enjoyed themselves, with mountains of abundance food leftovers. Thank God more guys stayed over. We played cards until everyone dozed off on the bed. Hahaha.

Pst Ulf service was great. He talked about the need of the supernatural in our lives. Was really impacted by what he said over the weekend and really set me pondering about certain stuffs and issues. Love requires sacrifice and with sacrifice pours out more love. And out of that will birth off new life. It all starts with a willingness to sacrifice. Outward obedience and inward willingness. Which one are you? =) It's good to think and to see the direction you need to go next, the path to take. Have been burdened by some personal issues also, but I believe they will work out fine. 'Cause they all will just come to pass. 'Cause nothing is bigger than my God. =D

After service, went fellowshipping with the cg. Quite alot of people stayed back and ate. Daph cooked some chicken for everyone, but everyone was a bit apprehensive considering what happened the week before, whereby alot of people got food poisoning due to the box of fried rice brought over by Calista. Heheheh. Then, we all crowded around to view the video done for Del's birthday. Hilarious xia. Heheheh.After everything, went out with the Malang people for a while and chatted at a local food court. Hahahaha. We planned to go somewhere but just felt that the place might be too packed. Quite a funny sharing session, we shared how we initially how find angeline very irritating and vice versa. But now, we are such good friends with one another. God works in ways we do not see, aye? =)

Ok. That's all for all the update for now. Excited for the rest of my papers. Pray for me, ya?

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
------------------------------------------------
Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.

Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

'cause you're my, you're my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
'cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, stay, yeah
Whoa-oh, stay, whoa

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning gray, (gray)

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa