<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Mittwoch, Dezember 26, 2007
~ 11:26 PM ~
God of Ages By Hillsongs

God of ages
bringing glory here
You are good, You are good
Son of Righteousness
You are all I see
With all my heart

Giver of Life, Hope for the lost is in You
All of the Earth, shines with Your light Your Glory

You are the God who lives
You are the God who heals
You are my Hope, my everything
You brought Salvation to us
Offered Your Peace to the world
You are my Lord, my everything

In Your promise and Your faithfulness
I will trust all my days
King forever, great in Majesty
Be Glorified

I'll trust in You, I'll trust in You
I'll trust in You with all my heart
-------------------------------------------

Hehehehe. It's been another long time since I've updated. Written one already but haven't got anytime to post them up. =d

Things had been going very busy lately. Mainly because Christmas was round the corner. And alot of stuffs and visitations needed to be done. Overall, enjoyable and fun~ Hehehe.

11-12 Dec was our ever first zone camp for IC Zone~! Wuhooo~! Exciting~! Had to woke up super early and take bus to yishun. Met Joanne along the way and we chatted till Yishun. Then, rushed over to Millie's house to collect the drums stuffs then rush back all the way to take the bus on time. Just nice~! Hehehe. Got to know some new friends along the bus ride. Reached Dairy Farm and began our camp. We were divided into different groups and our groups were given the colour yellow, so after much brainstorming, we decided that our team will be called KIM CHIO~! (Banana in Hokkien) Hehehe. Hilarious bunch of people, with Timothy and weiting as our team leaders~! Very enthusiastic and rah-rah people. Enjoyed ourselves with them! And the games were quite fun too, especially the war games. Dirty and tiring la, but fun~ though quite messy. Hahaha. Everyone was super dirty after that. Then later, we went to practice for our gigs that was to be at the campfire. And we had to stand on tables and perform. Scary la! We thought that the tables might give way halfway. But thank God everyone enjoyed our perfomance that night. Even got an encore, but we didn't do it. Hehehe. After that, Helen sang a jazz number and it was good~! Then ian came up to do 2 songs~! It won the crowd over. Hehehe. Very nice songs! Hahaha. After that, we had our night confidence walk, which I felt that the timing between the groups were too small, end up everyone going into the night confidence walk in a big group. Kind of ruined the whole atmosphere. Oh, well, at least some of them were ambushed by the ambush party during the walk. Hehehe. After that, cabbed home with wenhui, Daph and Del.

After that, it was just visitations after visitations, planning for Christmas chillout, appreciation cell group, caring system, etc. Alot of stuffs need to be done, need to be settled as soon as possible.

Christmas chillout was on the 20 Dec, at Harvey's house. It was great~ We all played Need for Speed on his XBox 360. Great graphics. Ya, and all of us enjoyed the games. Then, it was on to the food as wenhui came over. We had roast chicken (yum yum!), potato salad (which was quite ok but needs alot of improvement.. Haiz..), nuggets, pork sausages and the log cake(which all of us forgot until alot of the ppl had left..)! So the guys stayed over and all of us were playing either Need for Speed, MapleStory or Ranarok Online. Until everyone is tired, then we went to sleep, continue the same ritual the next day. Heheheh. But it was great time to spend together.

Christmas Service were great! Christmas @ Changs was a nice musical put up by our church production. Kudos to them~! Hehehe. Many attended the 17 services in total and many people gave good comments on the musical. A total of 51, 350 people attended the 17 services. A record breaking attendance that's set by our church again! Yeah! Thanks for everyone who worked hard in contributing to this big day. But this is just the beginning. We need to intergrate the people until they are rooted in the house of God.

Yupz.. That's all for post-Christmas!

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.

------------------------------------------------------

Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's damn so funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.
Cause he's the reason..

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa