<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dienstag, Januar 01, 2008
~ 11:18 PM ~
ALL THAT I AM

All that I am
All that I have
I lay them down before You O Lord

All my regrets
All my acclaims
The joy and the pain
I'm making them Yours

Things in the past
Things yet unseen
Wishes and dreams
That are yet to come true
All of my hope
All of my plans
My heart and my hands
Are lifted to You

Lord I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through
Use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer you my life


What can we give
That You have not given
And what we have
That is not already Yours
All we possess are
These lives we're living
And that's what we give to You Lord
------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 of the long delayed update. Hehehe.

Appreciation cell group was on 27 Dec at Melvin's Condo. Went early to practice guitar with the gang. Went early and partially destroyed Melvin's Condo. Hahaha. Quite a nice place. But feel that a bit small. Don't know why. After practice, the actual event took place~! It went on like any cell group meeting, just that we had more people coming for this one. And we have 3 guitarists for the first time~! Hahaha. Sounds different but it was quite good! Hehehe. Thank God for more budding guitarists in the cell group. My goal in 2008 is to train up good and spiritual cell group guitarists. =D After that, we ate buffet and just chatted with one another and with the new friends. Halfway, the gals (Daph, Janice, Joy, Sharon, Kimberly, Yanxuan) presented the first item, There you'll be by Faith Hill. Later, the guys (Me, Ivan, Harvey, Timothy) presented our 3 songs to the audience: Hosanna, Collide, and a chinese song, Guan Huai Fang Shi. After that, was appreciation ceremony where Daph and I were the emcees that day. Basically, everything impromptu. Hehehe. But everyone enjoyed themselves, awards were given, laughter was everywhere when the video came. Hehehe. It was really amazing of what God has done through us in 2007. The ups and the downs. But God is faithful; that's His character. That's why we are all able to trust Him so much. Everything ended at around 9 plus, so all of us packed up the place and went back after that.

Attended another appreciation cell group few days later, on the 30th of Dec. N112's. It was at Serene's aunt's condo. Kind of nostalgic feeling. Ha. Everything was good, similar food, different type of fellowship (N112 has always been the quieter bunch.. Hehehe..), had the performances and award ceremony. Everyone was really hyped up and cheering. Brendan was hot crowd favourite for basically every award. Hehehe. It was fun and by the time it ended, it was already 11.

Next day, 31st of Dec, we went over to Karyin's place to countdown! Hehehe. Hilarious. And a very nice view from her house! Penthouse wor. And we went over to the roof and fellowship. Basically, all the pics are over at Daph's blog. Too lazy to link. Hehehe. Food and drinks and crazy people made up the whole event. Counted down together and basically made alot of noise. After that, went to the poolside and we all justed played cards or cluedo until the next day morning before we went to eat breakfast. After that, went over to wenhui's house and later, went home to zzzz. Too tired la. Basically KO-ed when I reached home.

As 2007 draws to a close, I thank God for the whole of 2007. To me, 2007 has been a special year for me, in every single aspect. In discipleship, first ever FMS(Father-Mother-Sponsored) mission trip, assistant in ministry, spiritual maturity, as a cell group guitarist, closer friendships, etc. Really, 2007 has really been a great year for me. Not saying that nothing bad has happened, but I chose to remember the good things. Which I often am glad that I sometimes have STM. So I won't remember the unhappy times. =)

2007 was a memorial for me. A memorial for me to look forward to 2008 with gladness and eagerness. God had been faithful and He will forever be faithful. So that is why I believe 2008 will be the best year yet! Just can't wait what He has in stored! Expectation is the seedbed for miracles, so expect something great in 2008!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

A new year greeting.

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.

------------------------------------------------
Hey there Delilah by Plain White Ts

Hey there Delilah,
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away,
But girl tonight you look so pretty,
Yes you do,
Time Square can't shine as bright as you,
I swear it's true.

Hey there Delilah,
Don't you worry about the distance,
I'm right there if you get lonely,
Give this song another listen,
Close your eyes,
Listen to my voice it's my disguise,
I'm by your side.

Oh it's what you do to me,
Oh it's what you do to me,
Oh it's what you do to me,
Oh it's what you do to me,
What you do to me.

Hey there Delilah,
I know times are getting hard,
But just believe me girl some day,
I'll pay the bills with this guitar,
We'll have it good,
We'll have the life we knew we would,
My word is good.

Hey there Delilah,
I've got so much left to say,
If every simple song I wrote to you,
Would take your breath away,
I'd write it all,
Even more in love with me you'd fall,
We'd have it all.

Oh it's what you do to me,
Oh it's what you do to me,
Oh it's what you do to me,
Oh it's what you do to me.

A thousand miles seems pretty far,
But they've got planes and trains and cars,
I'd walk to you if I had no other way,
Our friends would all make fun of us,
And we'll just laugh along because,
We know that none of them have felt this way,

Delilah I can promise you,
That by the time that we get through,
The world will never ever be the same,
And you're to blame.

Hey there Delilah you be good,
And don't you miss me,
Two more years and you'll be done with school,
And I'll be making history,
Like I do,
You’ll know it's all because of you,
We can do whatever we want to,
Hey there Delilah here's to you,
This one's for you.

Oh it's what you do to me,
Oh it's what you do to me,
Oh it's what you do to me,
Oh it's what you do to me,
What you do to me.
Ohhh

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa