<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Montag, Januar 28, 2008
~ 2:33 PM ~
Fall In This Place by Planetshakers

Take me to the place Lord
Where there's nothing else but me and You
Longing for Your presence
I know that You are calling me to You

Here I stand
And long for Your embrace
Nothing else
Could ever take Your place

Come Holy Spirit
Fall in this place
I need more and more of You
Fill me again
With the power of Your Spirit
Lord I'm crying out for
More and more of You

Lord I'm crying out for
More and more of You (oh)
---------------------------------------------------

So fast. It's already 4th week of the new 2008. Time really flies. Time is just like a thief. If you do not take note of it, it'll be gone in a jiffy and then you'll realise that you lost it.

3 weeks after my last post. Hmmm. What really happened these 3 weeks? Let me try to recall everything once again.

Well, basically all the same, studies, tuition, visitations, meetup people,church stuffs. Though it seems like a lot of things, still surviving. Which is good. Hahaha. Studies, so far, so good. Starting to take up an entire new language, spanish~! Hahaha. One day, I'll tour around the world, and I'll need it someday. 'Cause I want to go to Europe and maybe South America. Hahaha. Talked to a few friends, Jude and Daniel, regarding studies. Was really inspired by them and encouraged. Even though they might not know it, they have given me a vision and a goal to strive towards to. And how to plan the routes. Pray and hope they'll come to pass. =d

Monday and Tuesday are now like my official tuition ministry timing. Hahaha. Went to tutor Joy, Janice and Kimberly on their subjects. Joy and Janice O levelers somemore. This year, our cg has 6 O levelers and 2 A levelers. Super stressed xia! Hahaha. But the A levelers are quite ok, trustable. Last monday, 21 Jan, went over to Bishan to give them tuition with Yueyang. Yueyang coached Kimberly until he nearly vomited blood. Hahahaha. But he's a very patient person, which is good.

Been exercising much throughout the month also. Playing more soccer than often. And it's really ALOT more. Hahaha. My NTU people, my secondary school, outside people, etc. Which is good. Train my physique and my stamina. But I'll need a new pair of boots. The last one got stuck in the mud. *Oh the agony and humiliation* (Imagine you are playing halfway when your boot is stuck in the mud somewhere behind you. Haiz.) But don't think will be playing field soon. So can wait for the next sale. Definitely not going to choose Nike again. Can't last for nuts.

Celebrated my birthday a few days ago~! Hahaha. Feel so so old. Haiz. Anyway, spent the day running all over Singapore and accompany Ivan to look around for the schools. So met him up with his friend, Weijie, and then off we went to Singapore Polytechnic. Basically, a run-down old education centre. And the people there was *ahem* not really freshmen-friendly. Well, most of them except a selected few. After that, went over to Republic Polytechnic. The campus was a totally 180 degree turn from the former. The place was really new and nice, the stuffs were quite ok (one very helpful lecturer who adviced us on what to do), and the food is GOOD~! Huge serving of Chicken Cutlet Spagetti for $3.50~! Wow~! Hahahaha. Ate there with Geraldine and off to cell group. Initially was supposed to go down to Nanyang Polytechnic but found out their help center was closed le. Basically rushed down. PM. Then after that, they prepared a birthday celebration for me~! But sort of know it because one balloon fell from the upper room when we came in. Hahahaha! But really thanks for the celebration, appreciate it, my family. =d Oh ya, got a new bible! So I can use it apart from my old and tattered one, but kind of used to the old one. Oh well, maybe use them alternate weeks. Hahaha. See how things go.

Attended pst AR Bernard's conference for the past 2 days (26-27 Jan 2008) at expo hall 8. Not just a great word but a revelation to me. Basically, summed up in 2 words: Representative and Redemption. For those who wants, do get hold of the CDs. Excerpts from the 2-day conference: God sometimes don't reveal things to us, because of our actions to them may bring us into error. Without the HS, we cannot accurately represent Him, we could be in a position to make very serious mistakes. Something so great must have happened in the upper room that the people became compelling witnesses of Jesus. Christianity is about the relationship with a person, not implementing a culture, system of principles or religion. God sees the redemptive value in every single one of us and redeemed all of us. It's not WHAT am I here for but WHO am I here for. All of creation is awaiting the full manifestations/revelations of the children of God. Wow. The word was simply great. Really powerful. That's why he's one of my favourite pastor. Hahaha. After that, was the churchwide prayer meeting. Then after that, we took our seperate ways and went home. Daph, and I happened to wear the same shirt that day for service somemore. Ha!
And thus, January 2008 comes to a close. And quickly a chapter has been finished, awaiting the next one to be started.

Yup, that's all I have. Hopefully, it'll take a shorter time before the next update.

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.

-------------------------------------------------
She's So Lovely by Scouting for Girls

I love the way she fills her clothes.
I love those freckles on her nose.
I love the way she plays it cool.
I think that she is beautiful.

She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely x2

You're funny, you're yummy.
You wear a top that shows a little tummy.
It's easy to tease me,
You never ever look that pleased to see me.

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
How we'll make it through this x3
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know

I love the way she bites her lip.
I love the way she shakes her hips.
I love the way she makes me drool.
I think that you are beautiful.

You're funny, you're yummy.
I think your daddy makes alotta money.
It's easy to tease me,
She never ever look that pleased to see me.

I think that you are lovely [x4]
I think that you are lovely (You are) [x4]
I think that you are beautiful

She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely x2
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
How we'll make it through this x5
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
Ohh ohh ohh

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa