Donnerstag, März 20, 2008
~ 11:37 AM ~
You are faithful by Hillsongs
Lord of all the earth
How You care for me
You have made me
You will save
And carry me always
You are faithful
You are faithful
You are faithful
Your joy is my strength
Lord You are my guide
I rely on You
I put my hope
In things not seen
Your promises all true
Always You're with me
Your hand will lead me
My trust is in Your name
-------------------------------------------
THE POSITIVE VIEW
Quote - ... "She told me I didn't have a speech impediment'" referring to his stutter, "Just that my brain worked too fast" - Jack Welch (GE CEO) on his mother's take on his stuttering.
IT'S ALL GOOD!
No matter what happens it's all good!
Think of the worst thing in your life right now and declare, 'IT'S ALL GOOD.'
In fact it's all very good.
From the foundation of the world God called it all very good.
He was talking of all He had created, past, present and future.
-------------------------------------------
Time really flies. Another week has passed. And I'm blogging again just before my Spanish lessons. Maybe I'll try to blog some stuffs in Spanish and then readers can figure out what I'm writing. Hahaha.
Officially week 10 of my semester! And I have a good friend who's already countdown-ing to the start of our examinations in his msn nick. -_-''' Good motivation xia. Hahaha. Ya, but this semester is one that is important to me. Whatever happens next will be determined by how I fare for this semester. So, got to pull up my socks and clear every module I have for this semester. Oh, I have 2 testimonies to share! First is that there was this quiz where I did not attend because I was sick during the week (but apparently my MC never cover till the quiz day). So I thought, ok, nevermind, no quiz, then just work harder for examination. Thank God the tutor emailed me personally why I never attend the quiz and arranged another makeup quiz for me! Wuhoo! My 20% cleared! So lesser stress for examinations. Hahaha. Next is...... I've been cleared for attachment for next semester! Wuhoo! But I still need to find my company. Hahahaha. So still looking around for companies that can offer attachment. Sending out my resumes by this week. Prays that will get a reply soon from the company I'm aiming for. *prays*
Saturday and Sunday, went for Pst Phil's conference. It was good. Hahaha. Will re-update again because I don't have my notebook with me now. Hahaha. Sunday, 18 March, we went down for the blood donation drive at Siglap South Community Centre. Somebody gave wrong information and we went past Siglap Community Centre. Grrrr. Reached there, did the procedures, then it's off to donating blood. Only me, Del and Sharon got to donate. And Sharon was a first timer! Wuhoo! We-are-proud-of-you,say-we-are-proud-of-you! =d
Monday, met up with Ee Ban to give him his bible study. And also chit chatted with him for quite some time. Actually, about 2 hours. Hahaha. Really interesting fella. Hahaha. Tuesday, met up Daph and Janice to visit Gina. Wednesday, just mugged at McDonalds with Mac. Hahaha. Exams coming soon! *Frantic*
I'm longing to watch a movie! Hahahaha. Need avenues to destress. There are only 2 movies that I would want to watch.

Step up 2: The Streets. I kind of like this type of dance movies. And there have been quite a few good reviews about it and it involves alot of street dancing which i used to do. Might reconsider going back to street dancing again. Hahahaha.

Dr Suess' Horton Hears a Who! Hahahaha. I'm a sucker for animations. I looooooovvvvvveeeee animation movies. Watched almost all of them, I think. So who's free for movies? Hahahaha. Want to watch them soon before they end their runs. Haiz. If not, I'll be disappointed again. =d
Easter is coming soon! Actually, tomorrow is Good Friday. Public Holiday!
What is easter all about?
It's more than a public holiday.
It's more than easter bunnies and chocolate easter eggs.
It's more than the celebration.
It's about how a God that is so big and mighty, yet loved us as His children.
It's about how a God was willing to send His only Son for the sake of the human race.
It's about the remembrance of how Jesus willingly endured the cross for everyone; past, present and future.
It's about how Jesus died, was crucified and was buried on Good Friday 2000 years ago.
But He did not stay there.
On the third day, on Easter Sunday,
He rose again.
He's still alive today, seated at the right hand of the Father.
It's all about love.
An Agape love. Perfect love.
Will this year's easter be different for you? =)
Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
-------------------------------------------
你很爱他 by F.I.R
当你决定 你要离开我
我没有说什么 就当做你自由
有好几次 我都想挽留
苦求也没有用 就当做是寂寞
只有我能明白 他的温柔
对你是种解脱
就坦白告诉我 谁是你的最爱
其实你很爱他 对我的惩罚
说你没有想他 是可怜我吧
我已没有藉口 只能放手
不能奢求 你说爱我
其实你很爱他 他很温柔吗
其实你很想他 就说出口吧
我已不想多说 呜住耳朵
不想再次听到你说 你很爱他