<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Mittwoch, April 16, 2008
~ 3:01 AM ~
I Will Bless The Lord by True Worshipers

I will bless the Lord with all my soul
I will bless the one who made me whole
(for) You alone my Lord, my heart will sing
I will bless the Lord with all my soul

I will tell of all Your mighty love
That pulled me from the dark into Your light
(for) You alone my Lord, my heart will sing
I will tell of all Your mighty love

Holy are you Lord
My heart will sing out
Mighty son of God
My soul will cry out
Worthy lamb of God
My life will sing out
I will bless the Lord with all my soul


God of all the earth (X3)
Jesus
-----------------------------------------------------
COMMUNICATION
Quote - ... 'But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another.' - 1 John 1:6

People in a dark room want to turn the light on.
They want to see where they can walk.
Communication in an organisation turns the light on for everyone.
People do not function well in the dark.
Absence of communication leaves people in the dark.
Fear, distrust, suspicion, gossip and rumour all fester in this dark.
Trust, faith and security make an organisation healthy.
Communicate with people all the time.
Arrange systems of communications.
Use all the technology available to maintain open lines.
Any military strategist will tell you that an army without communications is a defeated army.
Turn the light on in your families, your workplace, your networks.
Communicate!
-------------------------------------------------
The Five Love Languages

My primary love language is probably
Physical Touch
with a secondary love language being
Quality Time.

Physical Touch: 11
Quality Time: 9
Words of Affirmation: 4
Receiving Gifts: 4
Acts of Service: 2
-------------------------------------------------
Very quickly, time leaks.

Days passed by as if seconds has just left.

Today was the start of my first paper of this semester.

War will start. There will be blood.



On the lighter note, I've watched Step Up 2: The Streets. Was quite a good movie, nice dance sequences. But storyline... almost non-existent. Disappointing. Flop. Was totally rescued by the dance choreography and cinematics. Apart from that one rendezvous movie event and an unplanned, random gym session(which was quite fun, exercising in midst of examination stresses), I usually spend my time mugging at McDonalds from day to night(which explains why the sudden gum session). 2 weeks of intensive mugging before a 1-week break before I have my last paper.

Realised that I know quite a lot of people going for School of Theology this year. It's not just a handful. But close to 20 people that I know, about half of them from NTU. Hahaha. I wanna go too! Most probably next year. Got to save up soon and get prepared for it. But I know it'll be all worth it. =d

Regarding love languages, it is important to know another person's love language. To be able to effectively communicate to the person. Due to the fact that different people have very different love languages. To some, words of affirmation takes a stronger hold in their lives. Many would prefer quality time as the way to show that they are loved. So, you've got to find the right one and display it to the specific person. If not, you'll be spending unnecessary time and effort (and even money) to show that you care. And it may turn out disappointing, and even to the extent of frustration. Happens across all relationships. Communication.

To me, I would prefer a big hug or just slinging over the shoulders compared to other ways because, humans are made to be sensitive to touch. And physical touch is just a way of re-assuring another person that, "Hey, I'll be here, if you ever need me." Kind of like the best conversations are normally not said, but felt. That being said, it'll depends on who shows it. Hahaha. So that's why when you show somebody your love language, make sure the right message is conveyed. =D

Past 2 weeks, nothing much has happened, I guess. Apart from the constant studying and mugging. I'm beginning to appreciate the weekends more. Especially my sundays. Don't ask me why, it's a random thought. And spending my sundays studying for my examinations, somehow doesn't compel it as relaxation. But even so, it's a different feeling altogether. Having little kids looking at you, wondering what are you doing on a bright sunny sunday afternoon with piles of books and notes on your McDonalds' table. Their parents simply say, "Ah Boy/Girl, come here. Don't disturb the kor-kor studying." People looking at you, because books and notes were never considered part of a Sunday item. Hungry souls sometimes grumble because you've taken up their favourite spot for their favourite Sunday meal. It's just a different atmosphere. Like what people always say, sometimes, you just have to slower your steps, and realise the beautiful things around you.

I had to give up a $15 per hour job. Because I have examinations round the corner. Argh.

Watched this interesting show on discovery channel, most evil. On the show, forensic pschiatrist, Michael Stone from Columbia University, rates murderers on a scale of evil that he has developed in order to help science understand and thus prevent this type of behaviour. Partial re-enactments are shown along with news footage, evidence, and reports from locals. Neurological, environmental, and genetic factors are examined to help determine what drives a person to kill. Background history and pre-meditation are considered when placing an individual on the scale of evil. The show indirectly deals with the concepts of morality and ethics.

The scale of evil
Category: Criteria
01: Those who kill in self-defense and do not show psychopathic tendencies

02: Jealous lovers who, though egocentric or immature, are not psychopathic

03: Willing companions of killers: aberrant personality — probably impulse-ridden, with antisocial traits

04: Kill in self-defense, but had been extremely provocative towards the victim

05: Traumatized, desperate people who kill abusive relatives and others (like to support a drug habit) but lack significant traits. Genuinely remorseful.

06: Impetuous, hotheaded murderers, yet without marked psychopathic features

07: Highly narcissistic, not distinctly psychopathic people with a psychotic core who kill people close to them (jealousy an underlying motive)

08: Non psychopathic people with smoldering rage who kill when rage is ignited

09: Jealous lovers with psychopathic features

10: Killers of people who were "in the way" or who killed, for example, witnesses (egocentric but not distinctly psychopathic)

11: Psychopathic killers of people "in the way"

12: Power-hungry psychopaths who killed when they were "cornered"

13: Killers with inadequate, rage-filled personalities who "snapped"

14: Ruthlessly self-centered psychopathic schemers

15: Psychopathic "cold-blooded" spree or multiple murders

16: Psychopaths committing multiple vicious acts

17: Sexually perverse serial murderers, torture-murderers (among the males, rape is the primary motive with murder to hide the evidence; Systematic torture is not a primary factor)

18: Torture-murderers with murder the primary motive

19: Psychopaths driven to terrorism, subjugation, intimidation and rape, (short of murder)

20: Torture murderers with torture as the primary motive but in psychotic personalities

21: Psychopaths preoccupied with torture in the extreme, but not known to have committed murder

22: Psychopathic torture-murderers, with torture their primary motive

Just find it very interesting. How that people can kill for so many reasons. I used to thought that there are only 3 levels. Well, you learn something new everyday. =)

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
----------------------------------------------------
Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you i'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Ohhhh

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
'Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When your asleep

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa