<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Montag, Mai 26, 2008
~ 2:34 PM ~
All Things New by Sidney Mohede / True Worshippers

Alive, In You we're so alive
With new hopes in our hearts
For the freedom that You gave
Yeah, the freedom in our lives
Our lives have been redeemed
By the beautiful blood of Christ

So now we come to You
So now we worship You

You make all things possible
You reign Victorious

All our voices sing
All creation bring
Their adoration for the King
Who reigns in glory
Behold the One who's making all things new
For we have been redeemed
Yes, we have been set free
And You are all we need
So now our lives will shine for all to see
--------------------------------------------
CLARITY
Quote - 'For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?' - 1 Cor 14:8

KISS > Keep It Simple Stupid

If what we say is complicated and complex we are foolish.
Great leaders speak in clear, simple, easily understood terms.
Everybody following understands exactly what is required.
The signal is clear about where we are going and where we are not.
Great leaders master the art of communication.
Successful communication is not in how much is said, but rather in the clarity. Did the listeners get it?
If they 'got it', at what level were they inspired to act?
Our people get courage from clear communication.
They get ready for war.
Say it as simply as you possibly can.
--------------------------------------------
WoW. It's been more than a month since I last blogged. Close to 1 and 1/2 months. Hahaha. Sorry for disappointment to the readers of this blog, for not updating frequently enough. Hahaha. Here goes.

After my exams ended on 2 May, basically rested over the weekends and it's the start of my 3 months attachment to a certain company. So basically, working in this company has been quite good. Normally I don't stay in the office. Most of the time I'll be out. Hahaha. Which is good in a sense that I'm not cramped up into the office with stuffy air. But at least they coincide with company's ideal: Work as team, live as a team (in this case, get sickness and infect one another).
Once a while, have to do overtime and take on projects also. Very interesting work, quite unlike the norm. The pay is quite good, especially with the fact that I'm just there for my attachment. But also brings more frustration, another story for another time.

Been burdened with some stuffs recently. Just pray. And today is the start of the 21-Day prayer. I believe it'll be good and everyone who participate will be blessed. NEOS camp coming up soon, so is the cell group chalet. Still thinking of going overseas with the gang but still under planning, everything still unsure. Want to get my license soon, with the driving centre so near, no excuse.

Things are getting piled up. Things are happening and quickly. Catch the train or be left behind. What would your choice be? Maybe being left behind is not a bad thing.
Actually, was supposed to post up this post few WEEKS back but I forgot.

But here it is, the May entry. =x

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
--------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes by Lifehouse

A strangled smile fell from your face
It kills me that I hurt you this way
The worst part is that I didn't even know
Now there's a million reasons for you to go
But if you can find a reason to stay

I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
Believe that I can change
I'll keep us together whatever it takes

She said "If we're gonna make this work
You gotta let me inside even though it hurts
Don't hide the broken parts that I need to see"
She said "Like it or not it's the way it's gotta be
You gotta love yourself if you can ever love me"

I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
And give me a break
I'll keep us together, I know you deserve much better

But remember the time I told you the way that I felt
That I'd be lost without you and never find myself
Let's hold onto each other above everything else
Start over, start over

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa