<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Montag, Juni 30, 2008
~ 11:59 PM ~
Captivated
by Sidney Mohede

Jesus You
You hold the world with Your unfailing love
The heaven sings Your praises from above
In Your name lips shall praise and knees shall bow

Father You
The universe exalts in who You are
The stars declare Your wonder far and wide
How majestic is Your love throughout my life

In You.. I find my peace
In You.. I bend my knees

You are Lord of Heaven You shall
Reign in all the earth
I humbly bow before Your majesty
Now I will sing Your praises and I will sing forevermore
I'm captivated by Your love in me

----------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS
Quote - 'Special friendships had been welded. Many will last a lifetime.' - Rob Mundle reporting on the Sydney to Hobart Yacht race that claimed 5 lives, and in which only 44 of the 115 strong fleet finished.

Most 'fallen' ministers I've met with said they had no-one to talk to, no trusted friends who would understand their problem.
God says, 'It's not good that man be alone.'
Friends are to laugh with, cry with and do life together with.
Friends are forged in fire.
Shared experience is the basis of relationship.
Be there in their ups, their downs, and friendship forms.
Our destiny is locked into our friendships.
Jonathan was meant to inherit his father Saul's throne, but he prepared his soul friend David for that.
How are your friends?
----------------------------------------------------
This is a backdated entry, which is supposedly to be posted few weeks ago. Hahaha. Lagging la...

The whole of June has been quite exciting, quite happening also.

Started of with the zone camp on the 7-9 June. Quite different from the zone camp last year as this year's was much bigger and we stayed over at JJC! Bus-ed down over after service, eating chicken rice on the bus, timothy trying to get everyone to cheer. Hahaha. That was just the beginning. There was night games, late night prayer meeting, chit-chatting till the wee hours, morning PT (where everyone try dragging their feet to the field), concert, campfire. Our group even won the best group in our section! And we have SWENSEN's vouchers!! Hahaha. Waiting for Timothy's reply as to when we can go together as 2 cgs. Everyone enjoyed themselves and alot of memories were left behind. Wished I could have joined them throughout the camp but sadly I got work on Monday, so have to leave. I missed being in camp. Not much as a camper, but as an instructor. Brings back memories of my ODAC days. Funny people, crazy people, lovely people, blur juniors(Ha! most memorable is the 'ba zhang' incident). I miss the past, is that bad?


Right after that week, we had our cg chalet! Hahaha. 3 days and 2 nights of craziness. Our so-called unofficial multiplication cell group meeting of N341 and N112. Finally, N112 went to a new leadership(under Ian directly). For both cgs, it will be the start of a new beginning. A new start, a new adventure, a new chapter.

No eyes have seen,
nor ears heard,
nor have entered the hearts of men,
what God has prepared for those who diligently seek Him.

N112 & N341

The rest of June was quite normal-work, work, work. Now I understand why people say studying is still the best. Hahaha. Don't get me wrong, I quite like my job, it's interesting and fun. Just not the irritating part whereby the randomness of it all ruins all your plans for the day, or week. Counting down: 1 more month till the end. Endure! =d

Basically, that sums up what happened in June. My blog is suspiciously looking more like diary entry than a blog entry. Will try to put in more of my thoughts as and when they come across. (Or when I would be coming into blogger and blog about it.) =d Tears doesn't mean that you are weak, it just that you have emotions, just like how God created you to be.
Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
----------------------------------------------------
Beautiful Soul
by Jesse McCartney

I know that you are something special
To you I'd be always faithful
I want to be what you always needed
Then I hope you'll see the heart in me

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
You're the one I wanna chase
You're the one I wanna hold
I wont let another minute go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul


Your beautiful soul, yeah
You might need time to think it over
But im just fine moving forward
I'll ease your mind
If you give me the chance
I will never make you cry c`mon lets try

Am I crazy for wanting you
Baby do you think you could want me too
I don't wanna waste your time
Do you see things the way I do
I just wanna know if you feel it too
There is nothing left to hide

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa