Dalamnya kasihMu (CHINESE) by True Worshippers
我何等愛你阿爸天父
你無條件為我付出
犧牲愛子叫我得贖
你愛充滿我
主你寶血為我而流
洗淨我罪給我自由
你的愛是何等偉大
喔主耶穌
一生要讚美
我美好救主
你的愛是我生命全部
一生要敬拜
我親愛天父
你無條件的愛讓我心得滿足
---------------------------------------
"I don't want just to survive, I want to
live!" - Captain of Axiom,
Wall-E.
---------------------------------------
Wanted to blog in August but end up procrastinating till September.
"Wake me up, when September ends~" LOL.
Today is already week 5 of my semester. Time really flies. Final year blues. Things are starting to pile up. So much things to do yet, left so little time. When everything is asking for your time and dedication, it's really time you need to prioritize. Just like what pastor Tan said on Saturday, we'll have to learn to say no to others because we have said yes to certain things.
August was quite normal. The usuals. Nothing much. Apart from the random chilling sessions, hanging out with the gang, burying my head in the books and laptop, everything else seems unchanged.
September marks a new beginning. On 2 Sept we had our AGO (All Guys Outing) with the cg guys. It had been quite a long while since all the guys and fellowship by ourselves. The last time was..... hmmm... was when Joel was still around. Hahaha. That's long. Almost close to half a year. We met at 1pm for lunch at Dhoby Ghaut. Supposed to. Where only Jonathan and me was there when the time came. All came late. HAIZ. Then went up to eat, slowly the guys joined us. After that, off to Selegie for some LAN gaming. Mainly Counter-Strike and Defend Of The Ancients(DOTA). It was a very fun time for everyone. Davin manifesting 'cause he was often owned in CS, laughing at one another how we got noob-ed by one another, Jonathan becoming the best newbie that day. Hahaha. But it was great, hope to have another one after all their examinations. A fun way to chill and relax. But I had to rush off halfway for ministry, so couldn't stay for long.
Training was alright. But new stuffs we did. And this coming week will be special. =D Yeah! The spearhead is finally sharpened, the direction has been set. It will be good.
4 Sep, went to the airport to send Colby off! Before that, overnight studies at airport with Jonathan and Melvin Lim. And his fren, Lin De. They reached almost at 2 am in the morning la. Anyway, I didn't study much 'cause the night before I slept very late. Anyway, slept for 2 hours at the airport. Later at 5 plus, met Colby and chit-chatted with him for a while before he boarded his plane. Back to America for a month. So cool. Hahahaha. Someday.. Someday...
5 Sep, the whole cg went mountain climbing, at Mount Faber, that is. Hahaha. We met at Harbourfront in the evening. Went for dinner eating and fellowshipping. Then it was up the hill at Alexandra. A long metal bridge awaits us. Kind of cool and nice, but those who fear heights might want to stand nearer to the centre of the bridge. Basically like urban hiking, but in a nature environment. And not very long distance either. Quite a cool place. Then we travelled all the way to henderson bridge. It was beautiful. The whole bridge literally lit up the entire night sky and forest. Took like thousands of photos but they are not with me, so can't post them up. After that, everyone just train-ed home.
Yesterday, just went to watch Wall-E with my friends. A very nice show! Super hilarious and cute and so so so sweet! Recommended to watch. And I would watch it again actually. Hahahaha. There's not much dialogue but everything is easily understood. How the last robot on earth fell in love with another which was sent to retreive evidence of plant life on Earth. And the robots kiss by touching eye to eye, so cute! And the things that Wall-E did to Eve (pronounced as E-VA by wall-E =x) was so sweet la. Hilarious, stupid, but still sweet. Hahaha. Sorry, but i just love animation movies 'cause the way they are made. Go catch it before it's gone! =d
Was talking with a friend recently and she commented something that was quite surprising. She said that since the beginning of the year, i haven't been myself and not as patient as I used to be. If it was so obvious to her, then it might have be obvious to others to. Was talking to another fren a few weeks ago that I somehow realise that I'm beginning to lose my temper easily, especially recent months. Because of some events? Something? Someone? I don't know. It's sad to be able to see you yourself becoming someone whom you are not. Well, have to change.
Too be better, I pray.
Yeah! 2 more days to my overseas trip! I'm getting more and more excited for it. It'll be kind of a break for me, from everything. Was joking with Mac that I just want to go there and disappear for at least 1 year before coming back to Singapore. Hahaha. I missed Malaysia. And also, I need some time to sort out some things. To think through some stuffs. Before I go bonkers. =x
Hahahaha. Will be back soon! And with photos from Malaysia!
As of now, here are some photos I took recently. (Or not so recently)

Saw this at Wisma. You vs 999,999. Race the world. It was the promotion for the Nike run last month. Quite cool.

The book Jonathan was reading when he was at the airport with us.
Cool sign that we saw at Nature Trail. Feel so tempted to pluck it down and take home. Ha!

My member, Sharon. =D
Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
---------------------------------------
Way Back into Love -- Hugh Grant, Haley Bennett I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end