<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Freitag, September 19, 2008
~ 1:05 AM ~
Today by Christian City Church

Today I'm leaving all my troubles behind
I'm letting go I’ll follow the line
I'm holding on with all of my life
I see a rising sun
We've only just begun

Today I'm walking to the beat of Your heart
You take me all the way to the start
Stretch Your hands straighten the path
I'm found in open skies
Your heart it lives in mine

Today...Today...Today...

Today I'm finding my first love again
I'm learning how to let You in
I'm trusting You with all that I am
The shadows fade away
It's You that clears the day

No more running wild
I'm Yours for life
Well You got me here
You got me
I hear Your call tonight
Your heart is mine
Well You got me here
You got me

Whoa...

You drew me out of the deepest sea (Whoa)
You gave my soul a song to sing (Whoa)
You took me up on the mountains high (Whoa)
I see my life in a different light Whoa...Yeah!
-----------------------------------
BOLD
Quote - 'What would you do if you were ten times bolder? Go out and do it. When and what has it cost you in life not to be bold?' - Page 113, Jesus CEO, Laure Beth Jones, Hyperion 1995

A bold colour stands out from the rest.
We make font bold to emphasise the point.
Life makes way for the bold person.
Fortune favours the bold, the brave, the courageous.
The small vision fails to motivate.
The vision that takes breath away, that'll capture attention.
Boldness is not bold unless we laugh on the edge of our nervous boundaries.
Bold is Winston Churchill standing on the rooftops of London yelling defiance to Hitler whilst bombs rained down on the city around him.
Be bold, be strong, for the Lord your God is with you! (Josh 1:9)
-----------------------------------
Haha. I know it's been ages since I last updated my blog. I have received several complaints(rantings/manifestings/naggings) regarding this almost defunct blog. Well, it's here to backtrack and remember what I last did before I went missing. Ha!

Went over to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with my gang of friends to enjoy the relaxing and fun road trip over there. The company of friends made it even more interesting and enjoyable. So many hilarious things happened. I shall let the photos do the talking.


The bus we took all the way to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Nice coach. Most of us end up dozing off while the rest of us ending focusing on our PSPs. Hahaha. Left early morning after our McDonald's breakfast. With sleepy eyes and weird stomachs.



Our hotel! Supposedly a 4-star hotel. Quite a cosy place to stay in. This was our rest place for the next few nights.


Wall-E poster at one of the cinemas. Cute, eh? We even watched a movie there. But not wall-E. But Money no enough 2. Quite a nice show and touching. Quite interesting with the subtitles in Malay. So really have to listen in hard or just skim through the english subtitles.


Sunway Lagoon! A great disappointment, really. Nothing much inside, it's almost comparable to Wild Wild Wet actually. Except for 1 or 2 special things they have over there. So we went out, feeling cheated and blue-black all over. Quite a fun place, but not really worth the time to travel down and paying the price for it. After that, we went to J.CO for donuts! Great donuts and drinks.


Our hotel cafe! Not bad la, quite a nice spread of food. Well, it could be better, but it's not bad. We just keep on aiming for the eggs. It's really nice and innovative. Hahaha. Egg omelette with all sorts of things inside. Something like your mutabak except it's replaced by eggs as the skin. Bagus!


Jas holding Mac's hand, Mac's holding.......? =x


We went hotel viewing in various parts of Kuala Lumpur. This was one of the best, Mandarin Hotel.


This was the lobby of Mandarin. Our 4-star hotel soon became downgraded to a 2-star hotel. As we went from hotel to hotel to scout, the ranking of our hotel dropped drastically till it became a mere student hostel. Hahaha. But with the price we paid... Pay peanuts, get monkeys.


Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, the place where Emerge KL took place. Very similar to Suntec. No idea what John is doing, neither does Jas care. =d


Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (front view). It was near here that we saw an astonishing advertisement for a condominium. 93 units, 94 swimming pools. Wow. Imagine swimming pool is just outside your house. You could swim anytime, without worrying that it'll be closed for the day or public holiday.



One of the food streets of KL which was just behind our hotel. It was super crowded with people shouting all around. Smoky, but it has a homely feeling. Our first visit wasn't really very pleasant. But it redeemed itself on our last and final visit. Because we chanced upon this stall...

Something like Hong Kong style food. But the food is good and portion is big! Simply worth every cent of our money. Would go back for the food once again! That's the main reason we came Malaysia for. Ha!


And we raided almost every Secret Recipe cakeshop whenever we chanced upon one. It's like the Great Massacre of the cakes. And they really have a large variety of cakes. And almost half price! We basically ordered every slice available from all the cakes.


The cafe. While we were waiting for the cakes.


Somebody bought something from Topman. Or Topshop? Can't remember.


And more cakes...

And that's all le, with most of the pictures not here yet. Will upload it again. The second part of my update will come soon. I dozed off while typing this.

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
-----------------------------------
安静了 by SHE

只剩下钢琴陪我站在这里
梦想中属于我们的婚礼
却成了单人结婚进行曲

在这场爱情角力的拔河里
爱我还是爱你
你选择了自己 woah

撒娇的可爱的女人的爱哭的
照片里曾经的都是你喜欢的
如今我还在原地
你却走回你的记忆

你说我爱你太多
就快要把你淹没
你害怕幸福短暂一秒就崩落
分开是一种解脱
让你好好的想过
我想要的那片天空
你是不是能够给我

你说我给你太多
却不能给我什么
分不清激情 承诺永恒或迷惑
爱情是一道伤口
我们各自苦痛
沉默是我最后的药
是因为我太爱你

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa