<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Samstag, März 21, 2009
~ 3:35 AM ~
You Lifted Me Out by Chris Tomlin

Woah-Oh-Oh-Oh
Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh..

You turned my way
You heard my cry
You turned my mourning into shouting
Sorrow may last for a night
But with the light, I am seeing
I am singing

You lifted me out
Lifted me out
And set me dancing, dancing
Free, now I am free
Your love rescued me
Now it's the anthem i'm singing

Many will see
Many will hear
And find You strong enough to save
Many the wonders You have done
Your light has come, I am singing
I am singing

Lost is where You found me
Shattered and frail
But You love me still

Trouble may surround me
My heart may fail
But You never will
You never will
--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others." -Ellen DeGeneres

"Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it." -Cullen Hightower

"I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship." - Louisa May Alcott
--------------------------------------------------
Very quickly, February came and went. In a flash. Now, it's already the middle of March.

Nothing much happened during my one week break. Apart from studying, settling projects stuffs, mainly took this time to really have a chance to relax and breathe. (*whew*)

Right after the semester resumes, it was presentations after presentations, projects after projects. Rushing everyday like there's no tomorrow. Days whereby a few of us are always rushing for the last train home. Hahaha. Stressed? Definitely. It's like all the trains rushing towards the same station. Just have to know how to divert them successfully before they come in for a crash. But good thing is that everything(well, almost everything) has ended. Exams straight after easter. How grrrr is that?

Well, also in the span of a few days, we sort of witnessed the 1st 2 deaths ever inside NTU. The news came to be quite shocking and devastating. Personally, I've seen both guys before, but never really talked to them. The Indonesian guy takes the same module(but different tutorial group), and I often see the China guy at the canteen or somewhere. But should be from some similar module last time, as I have a very vague recollection. Our professors have been coming to us to talk to us and sort of counsel us regarding stress management. Meeting of mentors included. Deadlines all extended. More counselling talks and reducing stress workshops are set-up. Maybe it's the whole system of Grade Point Assessment (GPA) that's causing the additional stress. We won't know. But to take one's life, the person must be so despaired and discouraged that there was no turning back for them. We'll never know.

Life today is based on the choices that we have made yesterday. Well, sometimes we make good choices and sometimes bad(and sometimes you'll be wondering what in the world were you thinking when you made that decision).

Do you have any regrets? Maybe we have heard people saying that everyone can live a life without regrets. Is it possible? I believe everyone has some regrets in our lives. Regrets over what you chose for dinner(Hahaha. Especially mac. =d)? Regrets of the path that you have chosen? Regretting something which you have or have not done? What if you had made the alternative decision? What if you did this? What if you didn't do that? What if...? There will be thousands and thousands wouldas, shouldas, couldas and what ifs. There will be decisions that we have to make. Be it good or be it bad, we will have to live with it. Sometimes there is a chance to re-do everything. Many a times, there isn't. Not to live with the guilt, but living with the consequences.

Anyway, that aside, March has been quite mundane. Hahaha. But fun. Alot of things has happened and alot of things will be happening! Just excited! A new beginning awaits.

A picture speaks a thousand words so here goes...


Pudding anyone? (Lame, but for the pun of it. =x)


A beautiful castle. (Well, it's actually a cathedral. Wonders if anyone can guess which cathedral is this. Hahaha)


NTU in the dead silence of the night. Yes, we have bubble tea which cost nearly a pound for something near to half-price at jurong point. Daylight robbery, I tell you.


The first ang-pao which I received from someone younger than me and not married. Hahaha. Supposedly to put in the previous post but forgot. =d. Thanks, Samuel!


What could this be? A surfer membership card? Nope, it's a watch from Faith. Thanks!


Watched this show during this month(I think). Was quite touched by the whole story. Quite a good plot and interesting show. Went to borders recently and found the book. It was actually a real life story of the owner and his dog. Nice show, recommended to watch.

Got a few nice shows coming up. Hopefully will be able to watch at least some of them.

Well, that's all for now. Hope will have time to update soon.

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
--------------------------------------------------
When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark

Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Try as they may they can never define
What's being said between your heart and mine

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa