<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Donnerstag, April 16, 2009
~ 2:04 PM ~
Shout it out loud by City Harvest Church

This is the day
That the Lord has made
We are gathered together to declare our praise
To the One who reigns
Jesus

Heaven and earth
Tell of all that You've done
People of God sing unending songs
To the One who reigns
Jesus

We lift our voice
To sing a song of praise to You
Of melodies
A sound that's rising up to You

Shout, shout
Shout it out together
Let truth be told
The King He lives forever

Lord of all the universe
Shout, shout
Shout it out together
"Christ is Lord!" in one accord
Proclaim His name
In one voice we will
Shout it out loud
Shout it out "Jesus!"
--------------------------------------------
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
- Mark Twain

No, this trick won't work... How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love.
-Albert Einstein

I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts. The rest are details.
-Albert Einstein


--------------------------------------------
April hasn't been much of a month so far. Just in the midst of another warzone, winning my battles after battles. Anyway, it's going to end soon. Praise God!

Basically studying and studying and studying. Which I enjoy this semester the most as most of my modules are not engineering related. Hahaha. Kind of like what my professor told me, "You aren't really good in engineering modules, but the rest of your modules that are not engineering-based (which mainly are sociology, film arts and languages), you did quite ok. Why in the world did you come into engineering?" Hmmmm. Lonnnnnnggggg story. Hahaha.

Basically mugging from McDonalds to McDonalds, Starbucks to Starbucks, libraries to libraries. I feel like a nomad on the move. Just that my cows and sheep are just few inches thick and flat and as big as the size of an A4 foolscap.

But a lot of people have been asking me that question, "What's next?" When I graduate, what are my plans, my goals, the things I want to achieve? Where would my next path lead me to? Many say, go with what you have now, whatever it is coming to you, just take it and ponder as you go on. Others say, go for something which you will be passionate about, something that will drive you. Few say, craft out your own route, something which you can call your own. As of now, I have a very vague idea of what to do. I have a rough plan of what to expect and direction I want to go. But everything will become much clearer as I gear towards my graduation. Revelations that will bring light to those who want to see.

Well, before the battles of modules began this season, there was an important decision that was to be made. An important decision which could transform my entire life. I had to consult my cell group leader for quite some time, prayed and fasted over it, asked God until I got peace in my heart to go with it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce, I'm officially...
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
In School of Theology 2009!



It took me quite a while to really decide to go into School of Theology. In a sense, there was a desire to go in. To know His word more, to be soaked in His presence everyday, to be a disciple well-equipped for His work. But still, was this the right time? I pondered and I wondered and I wasn't really sure. Until I spoke to someone who really inspired me to really go for it. So came the praying and seeking and discussing, and tada!! I'm here! As I step out in faith, I believe God honours it and He will guide me and lead me thoughout this journey.

And next up, our very own, Easter Production 2009 [The Final Solution]!



The message is the same, but the packaging can be different. Every year, our drama crew always come up with all sorts of new and interesting plots so that it will be a good performance for everyone. Kudos to them! They have worked really hard, total of 9 services in 3 days. Quite a few friends came and they were actually impressed by the drama. Work to be done for the next few weeks. Alright!

Well, including more photos and visual stuffs to my blog, so here goes...

Finding my own path. To be different. =)

Basically bored at one of the Starbucks outlet while studying. Quite a cosy place also. Great service too. I accidentally toppled my drink (Chocolate Cream Chip) unto their carpet and the waitress just cleaned it up and gave me a brand new drink! Cool.





Took this while I was on the way to The Cage. On a friday night. Oh, Saturday morning at 12 midnight. Hahaha. Quite a fun experience there. And interesting people.




This place is a very nice and quiet Starbucks place which I love studying in. Great ambience, not much crowd, nice waitresses. Unfortunately, it's been closed down. =(









Yup, that's all for now. Until I have to time. Before I get massacred for blogging during this period of time. Hahaha.

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
--------------------------------------------
天天想你
五月天

当我伫立在窗前
你愈走愈远
我的每一次心跳
你是否听见


当我徘徊在深夜
你在我心田
你的每一句誓言
回荡在耳边

隐隐约约闪动的双眼
藏着你的羞怯
加深我的思念
两颗心的交界
你一定会看见
只要你愿意走向前

天天想你天天问自己
到什么时候才能告诉你
天天想你天天守住一颗心
把我最好的爱留给你

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa