<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sonntag, Mai 31, 2009
~ 12:00 AM ~
The Stand by Hillsongs United

You stood before creation
Eternity within Your hand
You spoke the earth into motion
My soul now to stand

You stood before my failure
Carried the Cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand

So what can I say
What can I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

So I'll walk upon salvation
Your Spirit alive in me
This life to declare Your promise
My soul now to stand

So I’ll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all

So I’ll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours
---------------------------------------


---------------------------------------
Simplified version of Computer Technology


---------------------------------------
May has just come and gone. And I have to do my updates. Back-dated. Again. Hahaha..

May has basically been quite a crazy month. With SOT going into its gear, a lot of things needed to be done. With the word so close to us, the responsibilty of doing comes upon our lives. Much is given, much is expected. But it's not a burden, but a responsibilty that we carry because of what the call has led us to do. Never by our own strength, but my His power and mercy.

During the month, we had mock cell group where each of us have to take various roles in the cell group setting. It was super nerve-wrecking but yet at the same time, it is exciting! A lot of us have not been exposed in leading most of the stuffs (PCGLs aside la..). And it is really steps of faith and constant prayers that got us going. The entire team being extremely encouraging (till one of the photographers was feedback-ing to us that we were too loud till we almost bring the house down =x) also helped everyone in this atmosphere of love and acceptance. The evaluators were good in pointing out our strengths and weaknesses as we learn from one another. A team that prays together, stays together.

Team 7.


Other than mock cell groups, the month was just infested with a lot of readings of books and stuffs. Think this would be the first time I'm choing-ing so many books within a month. Really train yourself to finish the books on time(coz of nearing assignment due dates. Ha!), and to develop the discipline to finish what we have started. Make our time more efficient, draw from the book the revelations and teaching it gives. Normally, we often read books at our own pace, and often we end up not finishing the book. I am such one guilty person. But in SOT, really taught me to be more efficient in my time. Got some people already started doing next few assignments.(*looks at yongjie* =x) Hahaha. Not just find time, but make time for the things that are important.

Well, this month is a month of disappointment also. Various things happened and I was just tired from it all. Disappointment with people, disappointment with self. How could things turn out this way? But ironically, it is when things happen, then we will know that actually, we don't know the person well enough. Spending time together is one thing, finding out their most inner thoughts and feelings is another. Is this the person whom I have known from the start? I am no longer sure any more. A heart which is shut cannot be filled with anything unless it wants to be remained open. Just....... disappointed.

I hope and I pray things will turn out better. I believe.

On a lighter note,
Pictures of my beloved. =d





=)

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
---------------------------------------
珊瑚海
周杰伦 & Lara

男:海平面远方开始阴霾
悲伤要怎么平静纯白
我的脸上始终挟带
一抹浅浅的无奈

女:你用唇语说你要离开
男:心不在
男女:那难过无声慢了下来
男女:汹涌潮水你听明白
不是浪而是泪海

男:转身离开分手说不出来女:你有话说不出来
男女:海鸟跟鱼相爱只是一场意外
男女:我们的爱差异一直存在
女:回不来
男:风中尘埃竟累积成伤害女:等待竟累积成伤害
男女:转身离开分手说不出来
男女:蔚蓝的珊瑚海错过瞬间苍白
男:当初彼此不够成熟坦白女:你有我的不够成熟坦白
女:不应该
男女:热情不再笑容勉强不来
男女:爱深埋珊瑚海

男:毁坏的沙雕如何重来
有裂痕的爱怎么重盖
只是一切结束太快
你说你无法释怀
女:贝壳里隐藏什么期待
男:等花儿开
男女:我们也已经无心再猜
女男:脸上海风咸咸的爱
尝不出还有未来

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa