<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32596015?origin\x3dhttp://uaremyhidingplace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sonntag, August 30, 2009
~ 12:33 AM ~
深深愛祢
讚美之泉

我生命中 最渴望的一件事
切慕祢 單單尋求祢
用我全心全意 用我全力愛祢
敬拜祢 讓祢榮耀充滿全地

深深愛祢 耶稣 深深愛祢 耶稣
我愛祢 超越生命中一切
深深愛祢 耶稣 深深愛祢 耶稣

哦! 我愛祢 耶穌

-------------------------------------------
"Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known." - Garrison Keillor

"Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment." - Benjamin Franklin

"It is only with one's heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beuty is revealed only if there is a light from within." - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
-------------------------------------------
The big August has came and left. Really had to pick up my strength to blog again. Hahaha. Is it true that if your age grows, you will become less likely to blog about stuffs? Maybe that's the case for me. Oh well, updates of me coming up.

August marks the graduation from School of Theology (SOT)! Everything just comes and goes so fast. In a blink of an eye, 5 and 1/2 months are already over. The tears that we shed, the joy that we had, the help that we rendered, the lunches that we ate marked the end of one chapter of our lives, once again. SOT has been a great (wait.. I should say phenomonial!) time for all of us. Not just in the theory or the theology, but the principles that were lived out by the staffs through examples.

Late night prayer meetings. After-school-fellowship gang. Ban mians and swensens. EXAMS. The 'flying markers' by Pst Meng. The fire drill. The photo-takings. KK MISSION TRIP. JB excursion. Jolene's sudden spasm. MORNING BREAKS. Dozing off in class (along with ALOT of blackmailing photos). 241. Scanning cards before 8.45am. Running towards the card scanners before 8.45am. Jurong West Street 91. Deliverance. "Good morning, SOTTTTT!" Chapel services. Multiple services. Commissioning service. Ministry. PREACHING TESTS. Serenity. Keppel Club. MOCK CGs. Morning calls. "25". Doraemon. Birthday cakes and presents. TEAM 7.
Events are but for a while, memories may last longer, but it is the relationships that bring us the joy once again.

If you asked whether would I go back there again, I won't hesitate. I thank God He brought me through this route. Something which I would not have and never will regret.


August has basically been the month of chaos. After SOT, what's next?

Work? Where? What's the pay? Which industry to go into? Will it be long? Will I fit in? How am I going to find a job? Is this what I want?

Teach? Becoming a full fledged private tutor? Where would my location be? How much can I charge and gain from it? Will it be good? Will it succeed? Should I go MOE? Get a degree in education? Is it worth it? Be a school teacher? Is this the path I want to go?

Study somemore? Going for masters? Local? Overseas? Do an additional degree in a private university? Where will the finances come in? Is it feasible? Would I need it? Can it wait? Should I take this route or should I not?

This is why I need wisdom. To know and do the right things at the right time. It is so important.

A lot of decisions need to be made. And I pray that I will make the right ones.

Well, that's all I have for the month of August.

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
小酒窝
林俊杰, 阿sa

jj)我还在寻找 一个依靠 和一个拥抱
谁替我祈祷 替我烦恼 为我生气为我闹
(sa)幸福开始有预兆 缘分让我们慢慢紧靠
然后孤单被吞没了 无聊变得有话聊 有变化了
(合)小酒窝 长睫毛 是你最美的记号
我每天睡不着 想念你的微笑
你不知道 你对我多么重要
有了你生命完整的刚好
小酒窝 长睫毛 迷人得无可救药
我放慢了步调 感觉像是喝醉了
终于找到 心有灵犀的美好
一辈子暖暖的好 我永远爱你到老

Your Beloved


Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University


Let your voices be heard


The people I call, friends


|Ah HuEi|
|Ah Ma|
|A-Ru|
|BeAn SpRoUt|
|BeLoVeD SoToNgBaL |
|BeN BeN BeNeDicT|
|BrEaKeR BoTaK aKa UnCLe AliEn|
|Da LaO|
|DaPhAnIe|
|DeLvInA|
|DeSiReEeEeEeY|
|EllEzEnN|
|FlYinG StiCkS|
|FrEsHmAkEr - TaLeNtEd ArTiSt|
|FrOgGiE|
|IcE QuEeN|
|KaRyIn|
|KcMx|
|KoK KoK|
|LeUmAsDeEn|
|MaLaNg BeStSeLLeR|
|MeL L|
|MeL C|
|MiSs CLaRiS|
|MoO MoO AnGeL-hInN|
|Mr EmO|
|PeGs|
|QiAnG-gE|
|RaE|
|RoCk CLiMbEr|
|ShEn|
|SpOnGeBoB's BiGgEsT fAn|
|SzE|
|TaLL AbC|
|TaNk|
|TiMo|
|XiAoZhU|
|ZuLiaaa|

The Past


; August 2006; September 2006; Oktober 2006; November 2006; Dezember 2006; Januar 2007; Februar 2007; März 2007; April 2007; Mai 2007; Juni 2007; Juli 2007; August 2007; September 2007; Oktober 2007; November 2007; Dezember 2007; Januar 2008; Februar 2008; März 2008; April 2008; Mai 2008; Juni 2008; Juli 2008; August 2008; September 2008; Januar 2009; Februar 2009; März 2009; April 2009; Mai 2009; Juni 2009; August 2009; September 2009; Dezember 2009; Januar 2010; Februar 2010; Mai 2010; Juni 2010


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger
; Home that I can call my own
; Guitar For Christ
; Bible Gateway
; Dong Heung webbie
; SamBakZa