I'm not gonna live by what I see I'm not gonna live by what I feel
Deep down I know that You're here with me I know that You can do anything
Through You I cn do anything I can do all things 'Cause it's You who gives me strength Nothing is impossible Through You Blind eyes are opened Strongholds are broken I am living by faith Nothing is impossible
I believe I believe I believe I believe in You ------------------------------------------------------ All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. - J. R. R. Tolkien
I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do. - Edmund Everett Hale
Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life. - Eleanor Roosevelt
But pride only helps us to be generous; it never makes us so, any more than vanity makes us witty. - George Eliot
I am not a quitter. I will fight until I drop. It is just a matter of having some faith in the fact that as long as you are able to draw breath in the universe, you have a chance. - Cicely Tyson ------------------------------------------------------ In a blink of an eye, the 1st month of 2010 has just passed us by. Just like that. Wow. New year, new decisions, new resolutions to keep, new goals to fulfill. And time is ticking away......
New year has been quite cool, had our first-ever mass L4D2 (left for dead 2) gaming session (which we continued to have about 4 L4D2 outings as of the new year.. Man..). I was quite surprised that some girls do know how to play LAN. Hahahaha. But it was great fun and after that we had an all-guys only steamboat at Jon's house. Different for a change. Hahaha. Sleep over for some of the guys and we sort of partied till next day morning. (Actually most of us were KO-ed halfway)And after that, we went to our OPM-cum-appreciation the next day. Hahahaha. A great way to start the new year.
A random monday, met up with colby, calista, mell and xianling for kushinbo. Man, the place is great! If u are japanese-food lover, this would be considered your heaven (at least in my opinion ba.. hahaha..)! the sashimi are super fresh, the chawamushi literally melts in your mouth, the variety is huge, the aftermath is super filling and price is quite reasonable for the spread that we were having. Think will be going back again! Hahahaha.. (there goes my diet plan for the wk. Haiz... =d)
I wondered, how has 2010 been for you so far? No matter what has happened in this 1 month, be it good or be it bad, it will only become better. Your life is dependent on the attitude that you live with. And I know it will. 'Cause I'm experiencing it. =)
Before I go, a picture for everyone. (Till I figure out how to upload and download photos from my iPhone)
Till next time, Till the last trumpet sound. ------------------------------------------------------ 小情歌 苏打绿