The greatest day in history Death is beaten, You have rescued me Sing it out, Jesus is alive!
The empty cross, the empty grave Life eternal, You have won the day Shout it out, Jesus is alive! He's alive!
Oh, happy day, happy day You washed my sin away Oh, happy day, happy day I'll never be the same Forever I am changed
When I stand in that place Free at last, meeting face to face I am Yours, Jesus You are mine. Endless joy, perfect peace Earthly pain finally will cease Celebrate, Jesus is alive He's alive!
Oh, what a glorious day What a glorious way That You have saved me! Oh, what a glorious day What a glorious name ----------------------------------------- "Where there is a will there is a way," is an old and true saying. He who resolves upon doing a thing, by that very resolution often scales the barriers to it, and secures its achievement. To think we are able, is almost to be so - to determine upon attainment is frequently attainment itself." - Samuel Smiles
It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it. - W. Somerset Maugham (1874 - 1965)
Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves -- to break our own records, to outstrip our yesterday by our today. - Stewart B. Johnson
I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan
Many a man has finally succeeded only because he has failed after repeated efforts. If he had never met defeat he would never have known any great victory. - Orison Swett Marden (1850 - 1924)
Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts ----------------------------------------- Wow, it has been a full 3 months since i blogged any entry. Cases whereby I go things I want to blog, but somehow, forgot or don't really have the time and luxury to go and blog about it. Even with any iPhone on hand, blogging on it seems..... distant. I would still prefer laptops or desktops which offer a bigger screen. I'm kinda like a "homer" person. Mmmmmmmmm.. Big screen... Mmmmmmmm.
Alright, that aside, 3 months. Has been quite a challenging 3 months. When was any month not challenging? Hahaha. It is the entrance to your breakthrough.
Many dreams to realize. Many visions to fulfill. Many decisions to make. Many things to juggle. Many wants to satisfy. Many conflicts to settle. Many emotions to handle.
But all I have is one mind, one heart, one life, one me.
And one God.
Who makes sure everything falls into place. According to His purpose. According to His timing. According to His way.
March. April. May. Time fled. Literally. And soon, June will arrive.
Corny as it may sound, you have only but one life. Life it out. Maximize the potential that it is in you.
Really a revelational word from Pst. Jeffrey Rahmat from Jakarta Praise Community Church (JPCC) over the week. Work and rest took on a whole new definition.
Imperfectly perfect. Perfectly imperfect. Maybe simple to hear and listen to, but it takes a lot more to eternalise it into our lives. To recognise both perfection and imperfection. And to embrace both, with equal attitude. That, in itself, is a challenge.
Think that is all I have for now. Brain is having his zen session soon.
Signing off.
Till next time, Till the last trumpet sound. ----------------------------------------- 秘密 张震岳
总在闭上双眼之后才能看见你 这是一个心中秘密偷偷在爱你 你却不知道 有人在想你
总在黎明来临之前我还是清醒 什么时候我才可以进入你的心 好想对你说 我正在想你
也许在你的心中早就已经有人进去 或许你不曾接受真正的爱真诚的情 遗忘吧过去的事不要再怀疑
我彷佛可以听见你的心跳你的声音 不要只有在梦中才能看你才能靠近 我可以慢慢的等直到你离去
Your Beloved
Name: Kangwei aka Kangkang
Geburtstag: One month after the birth of my Saviour
Age: Sechsundzwanzig Jahre Alt
School: Nanyang Technological University