Donnerstag, Juni 10, 2010
~ 11:35 PM ~
OUT OF MY HANDS
City Harvest Church
Out of Your hands
Into my heart
You give it all for me
Love that is real
My emptiness filled
That's when I first believe
Out of Your hands
Into my heart
You put Your songs in me
Rivers will flow
Healing me whole
That's when my song will sing
My heart can never comprehend
Love crucified the Man
Whose open hands were nailed for me
And now I live each moment serving only You
Jesus my Lord
Out of my hand
Back to your heart
I give my all to Thee
Words aren't enough
For me to start
To say what You meant to me
I surrender to Your love
I surrender to Your love
I surrender to Your love
I surrender to Your love
--------------------------------------------------
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
- Dave Barry
Only some people get what they want. Those are the people who show up to get it.
- Dianne Houston, Take The Lead, 2006
First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.
- Thomas a Kempis (1380 - 1471), Imitation of Christ, 1420
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
- Sun-Tzu (~400 BC)
Out of life's school of war: What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900), The Twilight of the Idols (1899)
--------------------------------------------------
Month of June.
The month after Asia Conference. The delegates went home, the hall shifted, the members rested.
Kind of a different story on the leaders' side.
Anyway, it was quite fun hosting Hendra and Jeffry (actually bringing them around Singapore for 1 day, not much time really), but it was quite an enjoyable time of fellowship, sharing goals (hahahaha!), and knowing one another better. Went to quite a few places, some familiar, some not familiar. To us, certain places doesn't seem much, but to them it was quite a handful.
I'll let the pictures do the talking.


We visited Marina Bay Sands. Unfortunately, nothing there is opened except the casino. T_T
So instead, we went to...............


Bear from Universal Studios.
Taken from Hershey's Chocolate shop in Universal Studio:




This is not petrol. This is 3.4kg of pure chocolate syrup. Like someone said, "Sweet die you ah!"

Prize presentation from Hendra to Royston. Hershey's gigantic chocolate. Pure 5kg of chocolate.



Lyo and Merly and Jeffry.
And an AC picture of the cell group, minus serving people.

And for those who are studying...

Till next time,
Till the last trumpet sound.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
别再为他流泪
梁静茹
你走了太久一定很累
他错了不该你来面对
离开他就好就算了心情很干脆
他其实没有那么绝对
远一点你就看出真伪
离开他不等于你的世界会崩溃
转个弯你还能飞
就别再为他流泪
别再让他操控你的伤悲
就算有一点愚昧一点点后悔
也不要太狼狈
他不值得你的泪
把那遗憾留在大雨的街
你曾在迷失的旅途中盲目追
以后为自己醉
以后管他是谁
每段感情都非常珍贵
他的好你就放在心扉
记得有个人曾让你那样的心醉
你笑了照亮夜幕的黑
什么梦都不比你的美
多少年以后想起他还有些体会
那些你已无所谓